Chapter 4; Talk With The Wolves

Disclaimer; I do not own Twilight or any of the Twilight Characters, I only own my own characters and the storyline
Eliane's POV
After dropping Bella off at her house I figured I would have to go have a long talk with the wolves, and then I would have to go to Irina's and warn her.
I guess seeing Carlisle would have to wait.
To be honest, I wasn't in a hurry to see Carlisle. Don't get me wrong, I still love him just as much as the day I met him.
I'm just damaged goods now, and I was getting tired of pretending that I didn't remember anything. That I am still the old Elaine that I was before any of this happened.
I sigh and drive all the way to the treaty line.
The guy who I guess was Sam was already standing there waiting for me.
Creepy.
I pull the car over and get out.
He's glaring at me.
"Have I done something to you?" I ask.
He sneers at me,
"Just you existing insults me."
I raise an eyebrow.
"Okay," I say slowly, obviously this one doesn't have to much brain capacity.
"Sorry to hear that, can I ask something of you?"
I ask.
He rolls his eyes,
"You can ask, I doubt I'll do it."
I sigh.
"Whatever. I was just wondering if you could watch Bella. I'm not going to be in town for a couple week-"
"Going on a drinking binge?"
He asks.
Stupid jerk.
I had to remember though to much of my despair that my eyes were still black.
"I don't drink human blood I'll have you know."
"Yeah, okay."
He starts in.
"I died, and for some reason I came back. I don't know why, and part of me doesn't even want this." I ramble. His face softens a bit.
"Listen, I'm sorry for being so rude."
I smile at him.
"That's okay. Mortal enemies, right?"
He laughs.
"Sometimes I wish we didn't have to be."
I raise an eyebrow, what was that suppose to mean.
I don't get much time to think about it,
"Sam!! Honey, dinners ready!" I hear a female voice call from the nearest house.
"We'll watch Bella for you."
He whispers,
"Thank you so much. I owe you."
He smiles. It's the first time I've ever seen him smile. I have to admit, he is hot.
"No problem. Just come back alive."
He answers in a joking manner.
I laugh and nod.
We both start to walk our separate ways but I could have sworn that he looked back.
Funny thing is, I wanted to look back too.