chapter 1:wanna play

Age count:10

"Kabuto!"i shout oh yea I'm yuki im currently 10 my only friends are daddy and kabuto. Daddy said i get to go to school when I'm like 16 and i say thats unfair for a beautiful maiden like myself don't cha think.

Me and kabuto are like brother and sister he's my age so were perfect siblings tho were not related and he's daddy's apprentice. "Miss yuki what is it you need"kabuto says standing infront of me.

"I'm booored lets play!"i say grabbing his arm as i run around the place. "Ahh!"kabuto says being pulled by me. I stop and turn to kabuto "ok here's the rules of the game snake tag!"i say proudly.

"Rules?"kabuto says confused. "Rule 1!"i say putting one finger infront of him showing "1". "Whoever tags the others persons snake wins and if you tag the person you lose and also if you get bitten by the others snake you also lose okey!"i say and he nods.

"3 2 1 go!"i say running away and hiding behind a box oh yea were in the storage room it's really big and its where we play mostly.

I summon my purple snake i call her "rukari" she slithers sneakily around boxes and other objects around the room.

I move with her trying not to be caught when suddenly i sense something from the shadows. Its kabuto's snake.

I dodge its attack then my snake gives me the signal telling me where kabuto is i nod and she attacks kabuto while he's busy trying to make his snake bite me. He tries to dodge but she has already bitten him.

"Ha! I won!"i say turning the lights on sense i turned them off. Also our snakes are baby snakes sense we just learned how to summon them at age 7.

"Awww oh well next time I'll beat ya"kabuto says smiling then we both desummon our snakes and walk to the kitchen together to get something to eat.

"I wanna be a wife when i grow up so i have to learn to cook cause a good wife needs to provide food for her family"i say proudly as i make peanut butter jelly sandwiches for us.

Kabuto giggles and says "i bet you'll be a wonderful wife"i smile and say "thank you". We sit at the table in the kitchen eating our sandwiches.

Oh yea we live in a two story house and the basement is where the storage room,daddy's laboraty is and outside in our backyard is where we train.