chapter 3:little bunnies

Age count:12

"M-miss yuki"kabuto says as i embrace him. Were dressed in bunny waitress costumes i found in the attic today and i forced one on him and he looks so adorable.

"This is embarrassing miss
y-yuki"kabuto says looking away as i hold him still "awww but your so cute tho"i say pouting. "Fine"he says sighing.

Later that afternoon were back in our normal clothes in the living room playing jenga. "Almost almost almost"i say putting a piece in a empty slot in the tower and right as im about to place it

BANG BANG BANG!!!

I drop the piece and accidently make the tower fall in the process "WHY!!! °^°"i say inrage. After calming down a bit me and kabuto Answer the door and see Fredrick a villager we're friends with.

"the uchiha clan was assassinated and only sasuke uchiha is left alive we dont know how they were and sasuke is still in shock so we cant get any answers from him and my friend bob uchiha was killed too man"fredrick says crying.

Me and kabuto stand there in shock "thank you for telling us..."i say closing the door then i start crying.

Kabuto tries comfort me by hugging me and saying "shhh it'll be alright miss yuki sasuke is fine dont worry"i continue crying then stop after awhile.

I wipe my tears at look up at kabuto "im just glad sasuke was ok"i say then i lay on the couch.

"Kabuto come help me with my work ok"orochimaru says and kabuto nods and goes with him down to the basement.

I lay on the couch and slowly fall asleep praying for sasuke's safety