chapter 6:the awakening part 2

Age count:16

As i laugh with everyone i suddenly pass out. Kabuto quickly catches me "miss yuki!!"he shouts everyone looks in shock.

What am i

Am i human

Am i a monster

I feel so weak

I feel miserable

I want to escape

Its too late

I wake up. My eyes glowing yellow, i get up and look at everyone "r-u-n"i say and kabuto tells everyone to leave but sasuke stays "whats happening to her"sasuke asks and kabuto says "she's awakening!". Daddy is in his basement watching on the computer monitor sense there is a camera in the room.

I hold my head and smile insanly and scream in pain "STOP IT!!!!!"snakes slither up my body i hug myself smiling insanly looking at them.

"I WANT TO ESCAPE!!! SOMEONE SAVE ME!!!"i shout grabbing both of sasukes shoulders then i get closer to his face and right when im about to poison him with my kiss kabuto pulls sasuke away sense he was in a trance from looking into my eyes.

"W-what happened"sasuke says. "She put you in a trance be careful next time ok"kabuto says and sasuke nods.

I fall to my knees holding my head in pain crying "STOP IT!!! IT HURTS!!! GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!"i say screaming in pain. "I'll handle this ok sasuke"kabuto says and sasuke nods and leaves.

Kabuto walks towards be then kneels down and hugs me. I look at him with teary eyes as i return back to normal. The snakes and my clothes disappear.

"I'm sorry kabuto"i say crying. Kabuto just hugs me saying nothing. I hug back not noticing im naked. "Umm...miss yuki please put on some clothes"kabuto says letting go looking away blushing with a nosebleed.

"Ahh!!"i run up to my room and puts on some clothes then runs back downstairs but trips and falls "ahh!"still falling "ow!" i slowly get up. "You ok miss yuki?"kabuto says concerned.

"Today is the worst day of my life im not glad to be alive"