chapter 9:the new year

Age count:16

Tsunade decided to dress me up for the new years and currently im in a kimono getting forced to eat raw salmon.

Tsunade forcefully feeds me raw salmon and i mean it was good at first but now i feel like im about to- i throw up raw salmon and my breakfast and possibly my dinner from yesterday.

After the whole barfing incident me and tsunade decide to go the the new years festival which is pretty amazing and incredibly crowded.

During the festival i caught a gold fish and named it blue but then while i was holding the bag with the gold fish in it....it slipped from my hands and fell to the ground SPLAT! "BLUUUE!!! NOOO!!!"yea that happened.

We also bought candy apples but when licked it i found out i had a snake like tongue and not just cause it looked like it but it wrapped around my candy apple tossed in the trash.

"my candy apple! NOOOOO!!!!"but atleast i know im a good thrower tho it was my tongue who did it....oh well!

And finally when we made it to the shrine i threw a 10 yen in the well thing and prayed and when i rang the bell it fell in me "ow!!" but i managed to slip out somehow also their gonna need some super glue if their gonna repair that bell.