chapter 20:New years with the uchiha

Age count:19

Sasuke invited me to go to the new years festival with him i laughed and said "ok" cause i had nothing else to do

When we met at the festival we blushed at each other cause of how well dressed we were.

Me and sasuke walk beside each other holding hands as the snow falls softly on us. We play a few games at the festival.

Sasuke won a small fish stuff animal for me but he said "i really wanted to get that panda for you"i laugh and playfully punch him "idiot its ok"i say and smile.

We walk though the crowd talking about our hobbies and stuff. We finally make it to the shrine.

I take out my pencil and write my wish on a wooden block thing and hangs it on the wall of wishes.

Then we go up to the shrine and throw 10 yen in and pray then pull the bell together and im surprised they even fixed it.

We look at each other and laugh and smile. I wish this could last forever.

Sasuke leans in gently places his lips on mine. Tears roll down my cheek and i push him away "i-i'm sorry but i can't love"i say looking down sadly.

"I understand"sasuke says smiling and hugs me. I lean against his warm chest "but you'll always be my friend"i say and he looks down at me and laughs "of course i will".