chapter 14:comedy is key part 1

Age count:18

Im at one of those bars where you get to get on stage and do stuff and here's what i did. I went up there a but drunk but not too drunk cause i only drank two cups of wine.

I grab the microphone and this what i said "so there's this girl named lucy locket and she is a bitch like seriously like she may the most hottest girl in school but she ain't the smartest is she"the crowd laughs a bit.

"And so this is how my story is gonna go its gonna turn left then another right cause i cant tell if this girl is right or not you know why cause she came up to and said"i pause for a minute and then i speak in a high pitch voice.

(when its darker it means she's doing the impression of another perosn)

"Im lucy are you new cause your unnoticeable to me also could you move your in my fucking way"flips my hair and puts my hands on my hips and turns away and walks away.

I laugh and walk back "jeez she's like those bitchy popular girls in the movies like seriously"i say and people laugh.

"So i just stood there and looked at her then i grabbed her purse and slapped her with it and walked away like a fucking boss"then i pause and get back into my high pitch voice.

"Babe she hit me!"i say pointing at the crows in disgust. Then i say in a deep voice. "Yo chicka dont mess with my girl ok!" i say then laugh.

"Weirdest couple i ever seen if your asking for my opinion on them"the crowd laugh.

"Then i said "dude she's like a little mouse with a bitchy mouth and besides she wears too much make-up and is a total bitch bossing you about aren't you gonna somethin" but he ignores my warning too bad now he has to spend his life with that girl"

"I think it's funny how people in elementary,middle and highschool always have clicks and if your wondering "hmmmm? What is a click" weeeel I'll tell you it's a group of people in a small group that hang around each other alot that my friends is a click hey maybe i should be a reading teacher"i say and the crowd laughs.

"Well I'll see you folks later so see ya"i put the mic away and get off stage.