chapter 2:so kawii

Age count:11
I live konoha village cause its where konaha highschool is and its peaceful here also im staying at itachi's place he's like a uncle to me he's 16 and his little brother sasuke is 10.

Right now im in sasuke's room poking sasuke's cheek "sa-su-ke" he ignores me by reading a book. I sigh and get up then i hear a knock on the door. I rush to the door "wait dont op-"sasuke says but couldn't finish cause i already opened the door.

"Sasuke! I came to defeat you!"naruto says proudly. He may be 10 but he's adorable. I hug him "your adorable!"i say and he tries to push me away "nyaa stop you squeezing me"naruto says a bit annoyed. So cuute!

I let go and see sasuke beside me sighing. "Sasuke!"naruto shouts. "What you idiot"sasuke says sighing like its no tomorrow.

I smile and go to the kitchen and watch itachi cook "can i help uncle itachi"i say looking up at itachi with my big adorable eyes "sure kid here you can serve the food to the table and set up the silver ware"he says and i nod.

I set the table up and put the plates with food on it, on the table then after everything is done i shout "DINNER'S READY!!" then i sit down and watch as the uchiha's sit down at the table and naruto too. We all say "thank you for the meal"and dig in.

After the meal i feel stuffed like i ate a horse but i didn't but i wonder what horse tastes like tho.

I sit on the porch outside watching sasuke and naruto fight each other with bamboo swords.

I wonder how kabuto's doing i heard that daddy assigned kabuto a mission i wonder what it was.

Oh well atleast im having fun at the uchiha household. They're clan is pretty big and everyone is so nice.

At dawn daddy picks me up and says his farewells to the uchiha's then we leave back home. Our house is in konaha village its close to where the hokage lives.

I tell daddy about what happened today and he smiles and says "thats great my dear"and takes me to my room and tucks me into bed and kisses me on the forehead and says "sweet dreams my dear"and closes the door. I fall asleep and dream of daddy and me.