Elsa goes home

It had been 3 days since Elsa had been born and she was asleep in the baby carrier that Rory was holding. Amy smiled as they left the hospital and took Rory's hand as they walked to his car.

A few minutes later they were sat outside the house in the car, both of them looking at Elsa who was still asleep in the baby carrier".

"She's so small and perfect". Amy smiled and looked at Rory who looked back at her. "I love you".

He smiled back at her, "I love you too". He kissed her a couple of times, "come on, let's go in". He got out the car and opened the back door, carefully getting Elsa out.

Amy smiled and unlocked the front door, going inside as Rory locked the car, joining her a few seconds later.

Amy turned the lounge lights on and smiled at Rory and Elsa, "well Elsa this is it, your first home" she gently kissed her head and smiled more as the infant woke up crying, Rory handing her to Amy.

"Amy I have something I need to ask you"

Amy looked at Rory as she tried to get Elsa to stop crying. "Right now? Can't it wait?"

"I actually couldn't think of a better time" he got down on one knee and took a ring out, "Amy, will you marry me?"

Before Amy could answer, Elsa threw up on Amy and kept on crying. "Oh god, Rory I'm so sorry, I'll be right back". She handed Elsa to Rory as he stood up and went upstairs to get changed, Rory sighing slightly as he finally managed to get Elsa to stop crying.

"I supposed I'll have to get used to baby sick and tears" he smiled down at a sleeping Elsa and went into the lounge with her, sitting down on the sofa, "welcome home, Elsa".