The break up

"You're not coming with me to Wales, are you?" Rory stopped packing and looked at Amy who was sat on the bed tearing up slightly.

"I can't, you kept such a massive decision a secret from me and now you just expect me to drop everything and move away from my friends and family, I can't marry someone who does that".

He sat down on the bed next to her, "are you saying you don't want to marry me anymore?"

She teared up more and looked at him, "I don't know".

He nodded and looked down, "this feels a lot like a break up".

"I think maybe we need some time apart, just to think things through, you should go to Wales".

"What about you, and the kids?" Amy I mean this in the nicest way possible, but you don't have a job, how are you going to look after two kids by yourself".

She took a deep breath, "I'm not, you are, the kids are going with you".

"So you're just going to stay here, by yourself? Amy that's ridiculous, just come with me, us, please, I really need you".

"You made this decision by yourself, Rory, you have to carry it out by yourself, even if it means.." she started crying "even if it means us not being together".

He teared up slightly and kissed her, "I love you Amy, don't forget that".

"I love you too, so much" she hugged him, "I'm really going to miss you and the kids Rory".

He hugged her back, "we'll miss you too".