Amy's secret part 2

"Come on honey, why don't we give these two a minute to talk" Amy's mum and Dad left the room with the two children whilst Rory sat down on the bed next to Amy.

"Amy, what did your mum mean when she said 'again'?"

Amy teared up more as she looked up at him, "when you went away to Wales, I was pregnant".

Rory put his head in his hands for a few seconds before looking at her again. "Why didn't you tell me?"

"I didn't know myself until it was too late".

"Too late? What happened?"

"It was 5 days after you left, I was so so upset that I was on my own, I wasn't looking where I was going and I ended up falling down the stairs, I found out in the hospital later that day".

"Amy, you should have called"

"You were getting on with your life, making a success of yourself, I didn't want to worry you. It's crazy, I thought me having a miscarriage like that was a sign that I shouldn't be a mum, I was so alone, Rory". She teared up more and started crying slightly, "and then the same thing happened again today"

Rory teared up more as well and pulled her into a hug, "you're not alone anymore Amy, I'm right here, I'm never going to walk away from you ever again".

She hugged him back and cried into his shoulder, "I'm so so sorry Rory".