5th wedding anniversary part 2

When Amy and Rory got back from the restaurant they both sat down on the sofa and cuddled up with each other.

"Thank you for tonight Rory, it was so special".

He smiled, "good, I'm glad". He kissed her forehead, "so when were you planning on telling me that you're pregnant?"

She hesitated before looking at him, "How long have you known?"

"I've had suspicions for about 3 weeks, I just had them confirmed tonight when you drank water at the restaurant, by the way, did you pour the champagne I gave you earlier down the sink or out the window?"

She sighed "down the sink, Rory I am so sorry I didn't tell you"

"How long have you known?"

"6 weeks" she looked at him and teared up slightly.

"Hey it's okay, come here" he hugged her and rubbed her back, "I know we haven't had much luck with being pregnant in the past, but I promise you that the baby will be okay, I swear on my life".

She hugged him back, "I'm really scared I'll lose this one as well and I'll let you down again".

"Don't be silly Amy, you could never let me down, not in a million years, you're my wife and  I'm always going to be there for you, I love you so so much".

She looked at him and smiled slightly, "I love you too".