Amy's party

It was 3 months since they had got engaged and it was Amy's 22nd birthday, Rory had thrown her a surprise party with all her friends and family there (apart from Elsa who was with the babysitter at home) and she was talking to her best friend, Emily, at one of the tables.

"So you excited about getting married?" Emily looked at Amy as she took a sip of her drink.

"Honestly, I'm kinda having second thoughts about it".

"What? Why? Rory's a great guy".

"No, I know, I love him more than anything".

"Then what's the problem?"

"This is my life now, husband, kids, house, it's starting to freak me out a little bit, I mean, I'm only 22".

"I get it, Amy, but marrying Rory might turn out to be the best thing that could happen to you".

"I just don't think I'm ready, I'm starting to wish I had said no, I want to be with him, but just as we are".

"What are you going to do?"

"I don't know" she sighed and looked at Rory who was talking to his parents and watched him as he grabbed the microphone and got up on stage.

"Hey everyone, we all know why we're here, to celebrate Amy's birthday, so I just want to say a few words about the birthday girl". He smiled looking at Amy, "when I first met Amy I had no idea whatsoever that I would be so lucky to be standing in front of her today, she means the world to me, we have a perfect daughter and the rest of our lives together, I really couldn't be happier, Amy, I love you and I can't wait to marry you, happy birthday beautiful". He smiled more as everyone started clapping and Amy stood up, tearing up as she went outside, Emily following her as Rory watched them, confused.