After the wedding

It was late at night and the kids and Amy and Rorys friends were fast asleep, Amy and Rory having their first dance as husband and wife.

"I'm really glad we're finally married" Amy smiled as stroked the back of his neck gently.

"Me too" he smiled as well.

"Tomorrow we should go out and buy some rings".

He looked at her and went over to his bedside table, "I think they're in here somewhere" he took a small box out of the drawer and handed it to her, "I knew I still had them".

She opened the box and looked at what was inside before back at Rory, "wedding rings?"

He nodded, "I bought them the first time we were engaged, I was going to surprise you with them but then we broke up".

Amy sat down on the bed, Rory sitting next to her, "I can't believe you kept these" she took them out and looked at them again.

"I couldn't bear to throw them away, I guess it was a way of holding onto hope that we would one day be together again, besides, I know it's a little cheesy but I had yours engraved" he took one off her and showed her the inside, "see? I had the person in the shop engrave 'all my love forever, Rory' into it".

"Wow, you're right, that is incredibly cheesy, but I love it nonetheless" she took hold of his left hand and slid one of the rings onto the ring finger, Rory doing the same with the other one. "I love you so much, Rory".

He smiled and kissed her, "I love you so much too".

She moved closer to him and wrapped her arms around him, kissing him passionately.