Chapter Three: Cake?? {Old}

So um the title isn't a funny joke if you read my A/n it's part of the story! Have fun reading this! ( once again what am I saying?! )

Mark's POV

I kept driving and driving and driving, to McDonald's to pick up an Egg McMuffin, I walked in, ordered, then got mobbed by fangirls, so I had to run out to my car while I was being chased by a bunch of 16-year-old girls. I pulled out trying not to hit them and drove away, (sorry if any of you fangirls are offended) Then about 10 minutes later I reach the orphanage, "k," I mutter to myself "Let's go."

Kasey's POV 

We lined up waiting for the person who was coming in that morning, to see what he looked like. When he walked in a lot of the older girls gasped, they were all whispering, "Markiplier!" And "YouTube!" I had never really watched YouTube that much and if I did it was either Game Theory or Smosh, Melissa leaned over to whisper in my ear, "OMG, It's Markiplier!" She whispered, "who?" She swiveled my head towards me, "You know, the king of five nights at Freddy's?" I apparently look more confused cause she huffed and kept looking at the man in awe. He was her idle, her senpai, she even had a shrine to him, of course, she did being our FNAF expert.

Mark's POV

I noticed everyone but one girl was excited she stood there next to two other girls around her age with a bored expression on her face, hm, I wonder if she didn't know who I was? I turned towards the caretaker of the orphanage, " I'd like to see all of your 13 to 14-year-olds please?" "Okay," she muttered and then turned to snap at the 3 girls I was looking at earlier, "Melissa, Kasey, Irene! Over here now!" They all scurried forward, looking a tad nervous, "hi," I smiled, "I'm Mark." "Hi..." they all said nervously, "Come on you 3." Ms.H said, and we all walked into the parlor, "Dayum this is an old place." I mutter to myself,

~Magical time Skip brought to you by my laziness~

(Still Mark's POV

'Okay I think I know who I'm going to pick' I think, 'Kasey is the only actual gamer, but Melissa knows a lot about FNAF, but I'm still going to pick Kasey' I turn to Ms. H, "I'm going to pick Kasey." I say, she looks shocked, "THANK GOD!!" She screams. "Stay here!" She tells me and runs into the kitchen and brings back a cake, "THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU," "THAT GIRL IS DRIVING ME MAD SHES BEEN HERE SINCE SHE WAS 7!" She hands me some legal documents, that I sign and then I take the cake to go pick up Kasey, I chuckle the whole way to the 10 to 14-year-olds bedroom.

Exciting right? Lol, I'm like laughing my butt off while I'm trying out things to write, also I might be going Black Friday shopping with my mom and aunt so if I don't update after Thanksgiving then I'm dead or in the hospital! We had a fist fight break out during my Christmas shopping last year so yeah!
~GirlVsGaming