Chapter 11: Oh God... {Old}

Kasey's POV 

Mark was driving, we were going over to Matt's place to go and take him to the new Star Wars movie, I don't know what to expect I only played video games at the orphanage. We finally arrived at Matt's house and I got out of the car and went and knocked on Matt's door, he answered the door and I have shyly. He smiled and we walked back to the car talking about the latest fanfictions we had read on Wattpad. I got into the back seat with him and he, Mark, and I talked about what we expected out of the new movie.

-time skip-

I stepped out of the car, we had just parked on the side and Mark locked the car. I smiled at Mark, he laughed at my goofy smile. I look over at Matt, "Ready?" He smiled, "Always." He held out his arm like a gentleman and Mark put his arm down, I giggled a bit, "Overprotective Dad alert." I whispered under my breath, Matt heard me and laughed, Mark looked at me, confused, "Nothing." I say looking Mark in the eye. We walked inside and bought the tickets to the 6:30 pm showing, Mark bought me and him a popcorn to share, and he bought Matt his own. "Mark? Can you buy me a pack a Twizzlers all 3 of us can share?" I ask Mark, he smiles his crazy smile and nods and gets a pack of Twizzlers, (honestly I don't know anymore but you might hate me)
We walked into the theater, Mark had his hood on and I had some fake glasses on, I laugh and take them off as we sit at the very first row, Matt looks over at me and gives the thumbs up. Then, the movie started, first scene, the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, then we're at the part where they escape (NOT TECHNICALLY SPOILERS I DIDN'T SAY IT WAS TRUE)
Matt looks over at me, he smiles and as soon as Finn and Ray look at each other, he kisses me. On the lips, (oh God this is weird to write) I pull away from him, shocked and smile I kiss him on the cheek and press a finger to my lips, I turn back towards the screen smiling and hand Mark and Matt a Twizzlers. Hopefully, Mark didn't see Matt, kiss me. I feel a tap on my shoulder, I look over and Mark is frowning at me, he mouths 'Can I Talk To You Outside?' I nod and whisper in Matt's ear, "Hey, I'm going to go and talk to Mark outside, he wants to chat with me." He nods and I follow Mark out of the theater, Mark stands there and taps his foot on the ground, "Did Matt just, kiss you?" I stare at him, wide-eyed. "Mark is there something wrong with that?!" I say back to him. Mark rolls his eyes, "Kasey, I just-" he starts, "No!" I cut him off, "I'm done with it! You keep being WAY overprotective Mark! You need to chill!" I storm over towards the door, "I'm walking home!" I yell back at Mark, he runs after me and walk out into the middle of the street and stop, "I told you I was walking home!" I yell at him, "Why won't you listen?!" He's about to answer, but I never get to hear it after the Toyota connects to my body and darkness rolls over my vision.

Matt's POV 

I might wanna check on Mark and Kasey, I was still grinning, I still can't believe I kissed her! I walk out of the theatre and see ambulance lights flashing outside the door above the heads of the people crowded around the exit, I push through the people and run out the door seeing Mark standing there and the Ambulance people loading Kasey into the ambulance, "Mark, what?" I say, barely able to get those two words out, "She." He mutters, "She got hit by a car." He whispers, tears rolling down his face and he runs and jumps into the ambulance, I follow, I consider the fact that Mark might object, but he didn't. I sit next to Mark and we sit next to each other in silence the whole ride, and I was holding Kasey's hand the whole time.