Chapter 6: Yellow {Old}

I'm really sorry I've been gone 😭 love you guys <3
--------------
Mark's POV

I sat in my chair, in my office, editing. I couldn't stop laughing at my ridiculousness honestly I didn't understand why people still thought I was sane. I finished editing and uploaded, I pushed back my chair and stood up, going over to the door and opened it. Only to find Kasey falling right into me!She was staring at me and her face was covered in yellow, CHEESE?!

"Kasey!" I yell surprised, "Where you listening in on me?!" She looks down ashamed, "Yeah, Sorry Mark." I hug her, "It's okay." I lead her to her room and sit her on her bed, "Kasey, I don't want you to know what I'm doing in that room until your a bit older." She looks down quietly, "Okay." "Hey." I nudge her and she looks up at me. "Yeah?" She whispers quietly, "How about we feet you a new phone and laptop tomorrow?" She smiles, "Yeah?" I grin, "Yeah." "Now go to bed my little Gamer." She smiles and I hug her and go downstairs and watch tv quietly.

-time skip?-

Kasey's POV 

I get up quietly and sneak over to Mark's room, I had checked my new alarm clock the was a turquoise kinda color, it was 11:00 am, and I was about ready to go to the tech store at the near-by mall, and also get paint and such for my room decorating job, (for some reason on decorating autocorrect wanted to say fedora... What?) "MARK!" I yell and jump on top of him, shaking him, "WHAT IS THE HOUSE ON FIRE?!" He jumps out of bed and I fall, laughing, onto the floor. He looks at me on the ground, and starts to laugh. "Wow," he says still chuckling and facepalms, "Tricked by a 13 year old." I grin and he holds put a hand to help me out. "Get dressed and we'll leave for the Apple Store." He grins, "Okay!" I yell as I race out of the room and get dressed.

-timey whimy skippy whippy-

I picked up an IPhone 6+, I looked up at Mark, (Mark is taller then Kasey) "I like this one Mark." He smiles, "What about a laptop? So you know, you can play some games off of steam." I smile, "Steam?" He gasps at me, "Dude, Kasey! You don't know what Steam is?! Well it's this, you know what I'll explain later."

-time skip-

After I picked out my laptop, which was a MacBook Pro, (yes Ik it's bad for gaming, tell that to my mom, I'm making Kasey suffer If I have too) Mark looks at me, "You sure Kasey?" He asks, "Yeah, I'm sure!" We go and check out then go to Teavanna, (it's a tea place here in Michigan and other places I think) I sip my Slightly sweetened Orange Youth Berry, (yes I'm that into that tea place Ik one of their more popular teas.... 😑 don't judge) While we drive home from the car, "Kasey, I think know is the time I should tell you what I do in room down the hall, before you find out yourself." I look at Mark, "Okay," he sighs, "Do you know what Youtube is?" "Yeah." I whisper, "Well that's my job, I have 10 million subscribers and I upload about 2 videos per day." I gasp, "Like MatPat on Game Theory?!" Mark laughs, "Yeah, I do colabs with him sometimes, well more like only once. But yeah," he laughs. My eyes get wide, "Cool!" He grins, "yeah." We pull into the driveway, let's go get that computer and iPhone set up!" He gets out of the car and grabs our technological purchases then runs up to the front door and unlocks it and runs inside, I laugh and chase after him, closing me the door behind me. Laughing the whole way.
------
This is for when I'm gone for this next week, just remember you guys are a big part of my life and every read and vote and follower means a lot to me, I won't probably be posting until the 21 st or 22nd (the 23 at the latest cause I'm tired from vacation) also merry early Christmas!
~GirlVsGaming