Special Chapter 19: Kasey's 1 Million Subscribers {Old}

I woke up, and stretched. "6 am. Perfect timing to start recording." I sighed. I yawned and got up walking over to my setup in the closet. I clicked on my prerecorded video set and started uploading. I started Subnautica and OBS, "Hey everyone! Kasey here and this is my 3rd episode of Subnautica. We're going to try and make a more stable base today near the Aurora and-" 

I was cut off by knocking on my door. I paused the recording and opened my door, Mark had a camera in my face, with 7-year-old Colton on his hip, Amy propping up 4-year-old Elizabeth on her shoulders. "Happy 1 Million Subscribers Kasey!" They screamed at the same time. Poor little Elizabeth was a little behind, "Subscwibes, Kasey!" she finished up. I smiled, "Mark, why are you recording this if you were only going to do this?" I asked him, "Cause we have more than just this!" Colton said happily. "Come along, Kasey, dearest," Mark said happily. I couldn't stop laughing as Mark dragged me down the stairs and showed me a small envelope on the table.

"What is this?" I questioned, taking it into my delicate hands, "Open it!" Elizabeth cried gleefully. "Okay, Okay!" I said, chuckling quietly. I ripped open the envelope, finding 6 tickets to Disney World. "WHAT?" I screamed. My eyes felt like they're going to pop out of my skull they were that wide. "We're going to Disney!" Elizabeth struggled out. I took her off of Amy's shoulder and spun her around the room. "Hey! Me next, Me next!" Colton giggled playfully. I set down Elizabeth on the couch and spun Colton around as well. I set him next to his sister and sat down on the other side of the couch with a big gasp. "You are getting heavy, Colton!" I laughed. "When are we going to Disney?" Colton asked. "Next Saturday." Mark and Amy said happily. There was a small cry from upstairs, where 2-year-old Jessie was taking a nap. "Oh, there goes Jessie." Amy yelped, giving Mark a kiss on his forehead and running up the stairs to check on the small boy.

I gave Colton and Elizabeth a kiss on the head, and Mark a hug. "Thanks. But I need to go a finish my recording." I said softly, he nodded. "Make sure to tweet about your 1 million subs." Mark reminded me. "I know, thank you, Mark." 

I ran back up the stairs and started my recording again only for little Elizabeth to interrupt because she wanted to sit on my lap. So I finished my recording with Elizabeth on my lap. She fell asleep by the end, so I had to do my outro very quietly. I put her to bed, well, in my bed. Then tweeted out a big thank you for 1 Million.

'Thanks for 1 million subs everyone! I really appreciate it!'