Special Chapter 21: Kasey's Twins {Old}

It was 3 in the morning when I went into labor. "Matt!" I had screamed, he drove me to the hospital as quick as possible, he had called Mark, no answer. "SHE'S IN LABOR." He screamed into the phone.

They wheeled me in quickly, putting me on a bed in the maternity ward. "Push, you gotta push!" screamed a housewife. The next thing I knew I heard crying, about 3 minutes later the crying was joined by another crying voice. My two beautiful babies were born. 

Matt walked into the room carefully, I was shaking, he planted a small kiss on my forehead and held my hand. 

Hours later I was in my own personal hospital room, my babies swaddled up in their own cradles. I was exhausted, Mark and Amy had come in. Promising to bring Jesse, Colton, and Elizabeth the next day. 

"Well hello, little Sam," Matt said, picking up your little girl. I smiled, "Bring Kasey's favorite daughter to her," I said with a soft laugh. "Maybe I wanted to hold her," Matt said, sticking his tongue out at me. "Then give me Aaron," I said with another laugh. 

(Thanks, @BraidedElk44, and @OstrichToes for the names!)

Matt brought the little newborn boy over to my arms, a large grin on his face. I cuddled him in my arms, planted a kiss on his soft head. Aaron let out a tiny squeal of joy, "Just like his mother." Matt said with a laugh. I shot him a playful dirty look. Sam let out a soft yawn, her yawn wide a pink. There was a light knock on the door, "Come in!" Matt and I said in unison. We shared a small smile as the door swung open. There was Mark, Amy, and the kids. Mark had Jesse balanced on his hip, Amy was holding onto Elizabeth's hand and Colton stood there bouncing on his heels excitedly. 

"Kasey!" Colton said excitedly, shooting forward to stand next to my bed. "What's its name?" he asked. "His, and his name is Aaron," I said with a small glance up at Mark. "And this is Sam," Matt said happily, sitting on the foldout couch. "Can Grandpa hold his Grandson?" Mark said with a smile. I smiled with a light nod, "Go ahead, Gramps." I told him as he approached my bed. He took little Aaron out of my arms carefully, his eyes wet with tears that I had just noticed. "Grandma wants to hold her Granddaughter," Amy said sitting next to Matt on the couch. Matt smiled and handed over Sam to Amy.  "They're both so beautiful," Mark said with a grin, tears sliding down his cheeks. 

I let out a soft laugh as Aaron giggled, lifting his tiny arms up to his Grandpa. Mark shook his tiny little pointer finger, "Nice to meet you, Aaron. I'm your Grandpa." 

ITS SO WEIRD TO WRITE MARK AS A GRANDPA OML HELP XD

THANKS FOR READING! <3