Chapter 12: What? {Old}

Hi!! So I know a lot of people aren't reading my story 😞 but I'm trying to be hopeful, I'm sorry I haven't updated, I'm in 8th grade and have to start worrying about high school and college soon... UG.

Kasey's POV 

Darkness, pain, a soft breeze, I open my eyes just the slightest bit, I groan, "Where am I?" A soft chuckle, I lift my head up towards the noise. A dark shadow instead of a face, "Who are you?!" I yelp, they person just chuckles and I whimper, "Kasey, Kasey, Kasey." The person steps into the light, I don't recognize them, mostly because their face is still covered in shadows, "It's time for you to die Kasey, or to survive." They say darkly, "Why am I here?! Where am I?! Who are you?!" I yell at the mysterious person. They laugh. I whimper again in fear. I hear a voice in my head, 'Come on Kasey Wake Up!' It's Mark, "Mark?! Mark where are you?" The mystery person chuckles, "He's not here, you were hit by a car Kasey, you won't be able to communicate with your friends." I glare at them. "So are going to give me the answer to WHY I'm here?" They chuckle, "I need to see if you know enough gaming knowledge to be Mark's daughter, if you pass my 3 main tests then you shall live, die, and you die in real life." I gasp, "This is like some poorly thought out book plot!" The mystery person chuckles quietly, "Exactly how the author didn't plan, because she sucks at writing," I look at them confused, "What?" They stop murmuring and cough, "Nothing." I look at them confused, "Okay, anyways what's the first game test?" I ask, the person smiles a creepy smile and steps out of the shadows even more so I can see their face, well more like lean forward, their face was contorted in a satanic grin, it was Flowey, Flowey The Flower, From Undertale, "Your first game is Undertale." I gasp, "But! Mark hasn't even played the full version yet!" Flowey laughs his demonic laugh, "Yes, but Jacksepticeye has.."

WHATLLL HAPPEN!? WILL KASEY SURVIVE?! READ MY STORY PLEASE MY LAST CHAPTER DIDNT GET ANY VIEWS!! Tell your friends please, I like writing, this is fun for me, I hope you enjoy this story 😊👍🏼