Defending and Accidents?

Natsu's POV
When Gray was about to punch me, I was blinded by a strong light. When the light disappeared I saw Mitty standing there stopping Grays punch with only her hand.
"Who are you trying to hurt here Gray Fullbuster"
"How do you-"
"I've know everything about anyone just by looking at their eyes" she glared coldly at Gray
"LET GO OF GRAY-SAMA!" As Juvia said that her eyes darkened
"Tch" she then flicked her finger and Gray was sent flying across the room
"GRAY-SAMA!!!"
"I could have handled him myself, you know?!" I glared at her
"No you couldn't" she pauses "you didn't expect that one bit so he would have punched you sending you across the guild and destroying the guild...AGAIN"
3rd POV
Natsu looked confused as Mitty had sighed.
"Baka" she then turned and walked toward Gray "give Juvia a chance would'ya she was the only one who stood up for you, as for you Juvia"
Juvia's attention went towards her. Mitty then ran up to her and tackled her. Everyone stood in shock.
"KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK :D" she petted Juvia and disappeared
"Wow"
"SHES SO COOL! RUNNING UP TO GRAY AND TELLING HIM TO BE GRATEFUL TO HAVE JUVIA!" Mira said fangirling
"...Mira..."
"Does that mean GRAY-SAMA WILL GIVE JUVIA A CHANCE?!"
"..." Gray stood in silence as his eye twitches
"Gray-sama?"
"Nothing she reminds me of someone..."
"WHAT A NEW LOVE RIVAL?!"
"...."
"THATS JUVIA FOR'YA"
"Ne Gray"
"Hm?"
"Are you really-" Lucy was cut off by Mitty popping out
"YES LUCY HE IS GOING TO GIVE JUVIA A CHANCE RIGHT GRAY!"
Gray became pale and Mitty grabbed his head and nodded it as a yes
"SEE I TOTALLY DID NOT DO THAT"
Gray just left to look for a mission when suddenly Mitty sneaked up on him with Juvia
"Gray~"
Gray turned and saw Mitty pushing Juvia towards him.
"Whoops clumsy me hehe...sorry Juvia-chan~" (a/n so confused on what I am writing xD)
Then Mira comes with a camera and takes a photo and runs. "NE MIRA-CHAN! LET ME SEE IT TOO MATTE!!!" Mitty began running after Mira
Mittys POV
As I chase Mira-chan I bump into someome "Itai... Hey watch it wil-"
"Hey are you ok?" I look up and see a guy with blue eyes and blue hair.
"Yes..im fine..." My eyes wonder to his face and i blushed.
I then hear a snap and see Mira-chan. "Hehe perfect"
"MIRA-CHAN!" She then begins to run. As I get up and chase her I turn to the boy "arigato, ne~ now... MIRA-CHAN!!!"
*time skip*
I then enter the guild and collapse on the floor as I cry. "Mira-chan won't let me see the photos ;-;"
Lucy then looks at me and sighs "geez you're just like Natsu..idiotic and silly..." I glare at her
"So it's better then liking a pink-haired freak!" Lucy then blushes and looks away
"HEY WHAT DID YOU SAY ABOUT ME?!"
"YOU HEARD ME"
"SAY IT AGAIN! I DARE YOU!"
"I. SAID. PINK. HAIRED. FREAK"
3rd POV
As Natsu and Mitty fight Mitty pushes Natsu into Erza dropping her cake....
"My...cake..." Erza looks at her cakes death "NATSU, GRAY!"
"NANI?! IM NOT THAT SNOW CONE"
"FINE NATSU, MITTY!"
"A-AYE!" Natsu looked pale
"I'm not scared of you...Baka..." The guild then stares at Mitty shocked that she said that to Erza.
"Ne...Mitty...don't say that to Erza..." Erza then takes out one of her swords as she charges towards Mitty. Mitty smirked as she dodged. "Geez and they call you a big shot" she then turns "I was looking so forward to battling you Erza"
"Why you little" Lucy stared at Mittys eyes and saw that they were purple "n-ne...Erza you should back off"
"URASAI!" Lucy jumped and hid behind Natsu "this isn't going to end well"
Erza then ran towards Mitty with the sword and attacked... Giving her a scratch on the cheek. "You were saying" Mitty then stared straight in her eyes smirking "I allowed you to do that. I know all your moves Erza" Erza then begins to attack again as a light shined in her eyes blinding her as she attacked. When the light was gone she was shocked to see Mitty holding up a sword. "Ne... Didn't I warn you saying that I can see your moves?" Mitty then kicked up while Erza went across the room... Defeated.
Mitty then walked up to Erza her eyes hidden behind her bangs. She then smiled "nice battle Erza!"