Darkness Will Need Light

Mittys POV
Where am i... Everything is dark...its... Scary... I opened my eyes in my 'dream' i looked around and only saw pitch black.
"Hello?" I muttered out
"Haha Hello my darling~" A dark voice called to me
"L-Liam?"
"Yes its me" tears sprouted from my eyes
"W-where are you"
"Hahaha im no where...the only thing here is you and me..." My eyes were wide
"Why you...LET ME GO YO-"
"I cannot until ...actually i wont say..."
"YOU IDIOT DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHO YOUR PARENTS ARE?!"
"No... They left me...i will never forgive them...."
"YOUR PARENTS ARE-"
Blakes POV
Blue flames surrounded me when i took out my katana. I looked over to Renn and saw his eyes open... Standing still. "Oi! Renn!" His face shift towards me. "What"
"Go to Levy and ask her if she can find out how to get Mitty back to normal." He nodded and ran off to find Levy. I turned to Mitty. I then ran towards her to attack Liam...unfortunately... "Blake-kun~" i looked behind me and saw Mitty. "M-Mitty?" I looked in shock. She nodded and i dropped my weapons to hug her. When i hugged her, i regretted it. I felt a sharp pain in my stomach and looked down. Only to see a blade through... Blood started seeping out. I looked back at Mitty as my vision was blurry. When i looked at her all i saw was an evil smirk. "BLAKE!" Renn called out. After that everything went black (a/n you mean everything went blake! Hahaha puns...im so sorry just continue reading)
Natsus POV
Blake was just hurt. One of my nakamas were hurt...by her...Mitty. I looked over to Lucy and she was on the verge of tears. She then began to walk up to Mitty. Before i could stop her, she was already with Mitty. "Mitty... I know youre there... ANSWER ME!" Tears began to flow down her eyes. "L-Lucy.." Mitty said. When Lucy lifted her head up. She was kicked in the stomach by Mitty. "WHY YOU-" flames came on my body (a/n wow this guy is hot! Get it? No? Ok...im sorry) When i ran towards Mitty, i hear a snap. I was then pushed away by wind? Um...i dont know...
I looked over to Lucy, who was badly hurt..not as bad as Blakes though. I looked over to Levy. "Yo Levy have you found a cure" she looked towards me with a finished book "Yes you just have to fight her with memories...unfortunately Lucy is knocked out.."
Mittys POV
"YOUR PARENTS ARE MAVIS AND ZEREF!"
"W-what..." I hear Liam whisper
"Zeref and Mavis are your parents"
"LIES! MAVIS NEVER LOVED-"
"Darkness will never exist without light" he appeared in front of me with wide eyes
"I-i know that quote.."
"Yes because your mother taught you that quote.
Liams POV
~Flashback~
"Ne mommy?" Little me looked up to my mother
"Yes?"
"Why does light exist...why cant it just be darkness..." I looked at her with curiosity
"Well child...you see darkness can never exist without light.." I looked at her confusedr
"You'll get it one day."
"Ok mommy!" I smiled
~End of Flashback~
Renns POV
"MITTY!" She looked towards me with a glare
"Remember how we always fight!" "NO!" "SNOW HEAD, OLD WOMAN, STUPID, BAKA, IDIOT,J-" i was cut off by her "URASAI!" I looked toward Mira as she nodded. "REMEMBER WHEN YOU FIRST MET RENN AND BLAKE AND I SHIPPED YOU WITH THEM!" "No I DONT!" Natsu then smirked "REMEMBER EARLIER WHEN LUCY WAS TELLING YOU ABOUT HOW WE GOT TOGETHER!"
"No...I-i do...NOT!" Its working. My head shifted towards Happy. "REMEMBER WHEN WE FIRST MET YOU! YOU CALLED ME CUTE AND GAVE ME FISH!" I looked toward Mitty. She was on the floor sitting. "I do-do not remember" Blake then opened his eyes "REMEMBER WHEN I FIRST MET YOU I-i flirted with you!" She shook her head. My eyes were wide open... I thought this plan would work...
Just then.. "URASAI MITTY! STOP LYING! GEEZ! YOU DO REMEMBER NOW GET OUT OF LIAMS SPELL! WHEN I FIRST MET YOU ENERGY CAME OUT! I FELT A STRONG AND INNOCENT AURA FROM YOU! I KNEW YOU WERE A MAGE! I put all m-my trust *cough* on you... Youre my friend..." Natsu looked over to Lucy in shock. "No...your all...lying..." I glared as Blakes eyes were still slightly open. Liam looked at Mitty trying to reverse the spell.."Mitty" Blake, Liam, and I said in unison "FOR GOD SAKE, I LOVE YOU!" All three of us said in unison again. "Im sorry Mitty" Liam said .
Mittys eyes were turning green slowly as tears sprout on the edge of her eyes. They then flow down.
3rd POV
A strong light shone above Mitty. Then her key came next to her and broke. When they looked up they saw the celestial king. "I now grant you free from the celestial world... You are now a normal being..but you still have your powers...but not all of them... Only telepathy, time, teleportation, slaying (a/n dragon slayer, angel slayer, demon slayer, god slayer, etc), and finally you can still use your wolf powers. Oh also invisibility and healing..." Fairy Tail looked in shock "so...Mitty doesnt have to stay in the celestial world any longer?" He shook his head "ill allow her to come in and out when ever she wants and she can keep her key in remembrance." Renn, Blake, and Liam looked at Mitty. Tears were flowing down her eyes. I see she still has her eyes changing color since they are blue. When he disappeared Blake was taken to the infirmary room. Renn then walked up to Liam and grabbed him by the collar. Mira looked in shock. I glared at him about to punch him across the face when Mitty stopped me by pushing me. "WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOURE DOING ELSA #2!"
"IDIOT" "SNOW PRINCESS" "BAKA!" "STUPIDASS" "LOV- i mean..." "Wait what?" "NOTHING!!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The book is almost over anyways Natsu?
Natsu: Kitty doesnt own anything. If she did she would have made me and Lucy a couple? Whats a couple?
*sigh* when to people love each other more than best friends they become a couple
Natsu: that doesnt sound bad...
Wait what?