Maid bumping into hot guys?

Mittys POV
"NANI?! WHY ARE YOU WEARING A MAID DRESS?!"
"Well...you see Virgo made me...and I had to serve Loke because she said something about shipping?"
"..."
"NO! ONLY RENN X MITTY OR RETTY!"
"Mira..."
"What is shipping?" Me and Natsu looked confused
"Lol pinky doesn't know what shipping means! Ha!"
"You don't know what it means either" Renn corrected me
"URASAIIII!" I hit him on the head
"ITAIII! WHY DID YOU DO THAT YOU MUTT!" Grr "WHY DID YOU CORRECT ME BLUEBERRY!" "ISNT THAT A COUPLE NAME YOU CLOUD?!" "ITS NOT YOU BLUE HEADED FREAK!" "SUUURE YOU PROBABLY CAN RESIST MY HOTNESS" "WHAT HOTNESS?!" "KYAA GET ON THE BED" "SHUT UP MIRA I WOULDNT DO IT WITH HIM EVEN IF HE WAS THE ONLY GUY IN THE WORLD!" "I would..." "WHAT DID YOU SAY?!" "I SAID I WOULD...NT EVEN IF YOU WERE THE ONLY GIRL IN THE WORLD" "ARE WE AGREEING ON SOMETHING?!" "YEA WE ARE?! And to be honest I would actually do it with you if you were the only girl alive ;3" "Baka!" "WHAT DID YO-"
Our fight was interrupted by Mira "SHUT UP I NEED TO RECORD AND PUT IT ON FAIRYTUBE"
"Tch..." I left the guild hoping that Lucy would know that I'm taking a break from the guild
As I was walking I bump into someone "itai...hey Watc...h it....." I looked up only to see a black haired guy with blue eyes
"Oh I'm so sorry beautiful maiden" "beautiful what?" "My, my your quite adorable...what's your name?"
"It's Mitty..." "Oh! Mitty a beautiful name especially for a maiden like you <3" "...what ever Casanova..."
"HEY ITS CALLED FLIRTING!" "Im calling you Casanova.." "Why you have a attitude...makes you twice as cute" he starts to get closer to my face "...e-excuse me I need to go back to my guild..." "Your guild?" "FairyTail.." "I was just heading there" "oh..." He kneels down "may I come ,my lady?" "Eto...sure?"
We both start to walk back to Fairy Tail..."here we are..." "Hey Mitty?" "Yes?" "If you were a flower I'd call you a damnnnnnnndilion" "Tch" I begin to blush slightly. I open the doors. "Lucy I'm back..."
Before I could even realize it Renn was in front of me with a dark aura "WHERE HAVE Y-" "taking a walk.." "AND WHOS-" "Casanova" "HEY ITS NOT CASANOVA!" "Then what is your name?" "It's...Blake.." "Oh ok Ca-Blake.." "Hm.."
Renn stared at Blake just then Blake made a purple rose come out of no where
"My Mitty, would you go on a date with me?"
"NANI?!"me and Renn looked surprised
"Hey you still owe me for ignoring me all the way here..."
"I s-suppose...I could..."
"GREAT!"
"WHAT?!"
"A-anyways I have to go to the celestial world.."
"Your a celestial spirit?"
"Yes..."
"Alright bye I guess"
"Cya" I disappeared into a pink fire
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry it's short but I'm tired today
All rights go to Hiro Mashima
Mitty, Blake, and Renn are my OCS so they belong to me
Ja ne~