The Mission

Mittys POV
"YO! Mitty" i turned around and saw Blake walking with Renn and Liam. Blake was wearing a blue and white striped shirt with a leather jacket, navy pants, and black shoes with his hair spiked up. Renn was wearing a white shirt, navy pamts, and blue sneakers also his hair style was like Jellals but a little different. Liam was wearing a black hoodie, black shirt, shorts, and blake shoes (a/n see what i did there *wink wink*) his hair was covering his right eye. I waved at them as they got closer. "Hi Mitty-chan~" Blake winked at me. "Hey old woman" Renn glared. "...hi? Mi-chan...." Liam looked away blushing slightly.
"So...you guys want to go on a job?" They all nodded "Great!" We entered the guild as Liam got his usual glares while i glared back. Liam joined the guild after he said sorry to us. Mira obviously forgave him...
When i took the job it said "HELP WE NEED TO DEFEAT THESE WITCHES THAT ARE ATTACKING. WARNING-" '10,000 jewels?' good enough...i stopped reading and gave it to Mira.
"Eto...did you read the warning" ...oh no ill just lie
"Yep!"
"Ok..." She stamped the paper and gave it back to me. I then grabbed hold of Renn, Blake and grabbed Liam before we teleported and this time i landed on my....face. When i looked up i saw that Blake, Liam, and Renn were looking down at me. "...seems to be a snowy land...but i cant see or smell a thing..." Renn sniffed again. "Pft wolfs have a stronger sense of smell!" I then turned into a wolf and sniffed the ground while Liam looked at me...shocked. Most likely because i couldnt control my powers when i was young. I then began to walk straight forward wishing that i brought Nona or Thorgi...then i wouldnt have to turn into a wolf. "Over there!"
My nose pointed towards a mountain as we teleported where the cave village  was at. I turned into a human and saw that the village was deserted. "Where is everyone?" I looked around. Then i saw a old lady. "Hey theres someone!" I ran towards her and tapped her shoulder. She turned and my eyes turned yellow in shock. "Y-youre a witch!" She smirked "ah i see that your eyes change color just what i need" she then brought a sword toward my left eye. I dodged her. "ANGELS-" "freeze" i then couldnt move. I tried to turn my head but i couldnt" "bring me the marshmallow closer" then i teleported in front of her. She then brought the sword toward my eye.
Liams POV
We were frozen, then we began to move again and charged at the witch before she could do anything. Then three witches came in front of us. My eyes look at Blake whos taking out his sword as blue flames erupt around him. I then looked at Renn who was lucky enough that he ate so much snow. "SNOW DRAGON WING ATTACK" i then looked at my own opponent who was gone. I then saw my opponent holding Mitty down along with another witch. I looked toward Blake and Renn who were battling the witches. I then ran towards Mitty only to see her get struck in the eye. "KYA!" I saw her covered in blood. "Great...you moved so now we ruined the eye...lets move on to the other one..." I then ran up to them and put up a barrier. "Dont. You. Dare." A bow and arrow stood in front of me and i shot all of them. Once i was done i saw Mitty covering where they had struck her eye. She then teleported us to Fairy Tail.. Since she had a bit of magic left. When the guild saw her covered in blood they took her to the infirmary.
~Days later~
3rd POV
Its been 6 days since Mitty was in the infirmary. When Lucy entered she saw....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
CLIFFHANGER LOL! Anyways Renn?
Renn: Kitty doesnt own anything except me,
Mitty, Blake, and Liam oh and the pups too aka
Nona and Thorgi..so yea...
Thanks :3
Renn and Kitty: Ja ne~
Renn: i ship you with Blake, Liam, or Zeref...
or Yato...or Rin...
-.-