The Date and Kidnapping

Blakes POV
"YOSH!" I exclaimed while I finished getting on my suit. I was going to head out the door when I almost forgot her gift. I took the box and ran out only to bump into Renn who was holding a box with holes?
"Itai..."
"Hey! where exactly do you think you're doing in Lucy's place!"
"I live here" I then decided to walk away leaving him dumbfolded
When I am near the lamp post I see Mitty looking around viciously. I looked at her dress and was completely lost in words. She was wearing a purple dress. She also wore purple earrings, purple shoes...and you get the point. She then look directly at me and glared. "Y-YOUR 4 MINUTES LATE DUMBA-"
"I'm so sorry my love... But I had to look handsome in front of you so you could be mine.." I pulled her close. "O-OI I get it now c-can you let g-go..." She looked red and I laughed. "So what are we doing tonight..." She asked me "something in my house on my bed" I winked at her while she turned pink "NANI?!" "Kidding" "o-oh good..." "We're having a picnic ^.^"
While I placed down the sheet that we could sit on I felt a dark aura. I thought it came from Mitty but when I turned to her she was just reading....weird...I feel watched...
Renns POV
I was watching from a bush and saw that they were having a picnic IN A ROMANTIC PARK. (A/n you like her~) DONT LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT! IM JUST PROTECTING HER SHEESH! I watched and saw a purple beanie pop on Mittys head. Then I saw her put away her book and sit down next to Blake. Of course a darker aura came off of me.
Time skiiiiip Huehue
Mittys POV
why do I feel like we're being watched...we just came back from our picnic and I was about to go back to the celestial world. "Alright cya ^.^" I was about to disappear but Blake pulled me in for a hug. "E-eto b-Blake?" "Thanks for today my love <3" he began to walk away and I kept staring until he was out of sight. But then I felt a large pain in my head and everything went back.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Itai...my head..."
"So you're finally awake?" A shadow hm...
"That voice..." It couldn't be....
"Hello" a guy with white hair and red eyes wearing a tux came out into the light
"Liam!" My ears and tail pop up as I growl and glare at Liam
"Chill I'm not the evil guy you think I am."
"Tch..."
"I've changed..."
"Not so sure about that..."
"Hey! I all need is a small favor...lovely"
"Which is...and lovely?!"
"I need you to take my hand in marriage"
"NANI?!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry it's short anyways please welcome Mitty!
Mitty:author..what is Liam doing?!
Hey I need the drama so START!
Mitty: Hiro Mashima owns everything except for the book, me, Renn, Blake, and Liam if Kitty did own FairyTail her otp would become a couple.
Yay and say it with a little more enthusiasm next time...
Mitty:GRRR
hehe ja me~