Mitty is FALLING FOR YA!

3rd POV
When Lucy entered she saw Mitty trying to stand up. "I got it...KYA!" Lucy looked in shock "MITTY YOURE NOT SUPPOSE TO BE-" she paused when Mitty turned to her. She had a white eyepatch (a/n look in media). Lucy then had tears dripping down. "eto...." "I u..um have to leave...BYE!" Lucy then ran off. Just then someone entered. "Oh hi uh...Renn..." He stared at her awkwardly. "Hi..um are you feeling better?"
Renns POV
WHAT KIND OF QUESTION WAS THAT?!
Thump...thump...thump
GAH I KNOW I LOVE HER BUT....
"Yes...i guess..." I nodded my head
"So..."
"So?"
"How do you feel about...nevermind.." I blushed
"Ok?" She looked at me oddly
Mittys POV
Thump...thump...thump...
Why is my heart beating so fast...
Thump...thump...thump
What is this...what ever it is...it feels weird.
"..." I stood quiet
"Um..." Renn got up "well this is awkward but i have to leave..."-
Thump..................thump.....................thump....................
Strange... "O-ok..."
Then Blake walked in. OMG HOW MANY PEOPLE ARE GOING TO WALK IN!
Thump...thump...thump..
There it is again.... "Hello beautiful~"
Thump..thump..thump..
Why is it going faster?!
"U-um hi..."
"Dont you go falling for me" he winked
"...baka..." He kissed my hand "call me whatever you want baby~ as long as you call me yours <3"
"..." He then smirked "my...my how beautiful are you my love~ oh i know! As beautiful as a rainbow sunset <3" "eto..." "Can i tell you the alphabets?" "Um...sure?" "A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, U-" "thats not how it goes..." "But then how would you and i be together?" He purred "...woof! Well i wouldnt accept you anyways HMPH!" I turned away as my heart thumps even faster. "...well i have to go with Renn to take your dogs on a walk...i think Liam will join us soon..cya my love~" i glared at Blake as he walked out.
After that i fell asleep....
//Time Skip//
When i opened my eyes i saw Liam head in front of me. "KYA!" Please dont tell me...im as red as i think i am... I hit my head on his.
"I...itai..."
"S-sorry Mi-chan..."
"Its fine...." I smiled at him so he wouldnt get upset...unfortunately he turned red....um...what does that mean? "Well i should let you rest..." I raised my eyebrow. "So soon?" His face flushed and turned a brighter red. "Well i was here for about thirty minutes..." He turned away. "WAIT YOU WERE WATCHING ME SLEEP?!" He nodded. "Y-YOU....BAKAAAAAAA!" I flushed red and kicked him out the door. "Sheesh..." I then changed into a yellow dress that has a white bow with white hearts all over the place. I then tied my hair to the side ( a/n like Lucy in the manga...ill put it in the media...) i then tied it with a yellow bow. I then looked at the mirror that was in the infirmary. I then saw a little girl with white hair and yellow eyes. ...its me... Except it had pigtails and she was smiling with her mom, dad, sister, her brother, her twin brother and sister, and Jellal. Her house was filled. She had a pet wolf. Until...Zeref and his machine E.N.D killed her 4 brothers and sisters...and her parents...along with her. Jellal managed to escape with Erza (a/n him and Erza were childhood friends and Erza came over to their house)
I then felt tears falling. I looked at my father and mother...i never knew their names... My sister, Crystal, My brother, Jared, My twins...Kitty and Lela. Jellal...who lived...we told him never to come back...then everything i saw was red...then black...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry to end it here but i have to make a chapter that someone nominated me for...hehe~
I dont own anything ja ne~