Christmas Short!

Sorry guys but its going to be a short story ;-; sorry
Mittys POV
KYAAA ITS CHRISTMAS!! I quickly changed into a Christmas dress and Nona sat on my lap (photo is shown above but except imagine it with green eyes and white hair) I then teleported to FairyTail and saw Lucy kinda in same dress as me except it was pink, so did levy but it was baby blue, Juvias was dark blue, Mira's was white and Lisannas was gray while Juvia glared at her. All the guys were wearing hats the same color as the girls they like but for some odd reason Renn, Blake, and Liam were in white hats. Hm is it Lisanna? Mira? Me? Nah not me...right? I walked inside only to walk towards the middle of the guild and looked up. There was my worst enemy..the mistletoe... I checked both ways and saw a guy wearing a white hat under the mistletoe with me. Oh no...its..
(A/n i made one part for all three aka Renn, Blake, and Liam so if you guys ship any of them or maybe even all with Mitty keep strolling down till you see your ship in bold, italic, and underlined so you guys can clearly see it. If you ship them all then read every single one, im not forcing you btw XD if you only ship two then read both you dont have to read all of it anyways BACK TO THE STORY!!)
RennXMitty or Retty
3rd POV
Mitty looked up and saw blue hair peeking out of the santa hat. She was shocked to see a red Renn and not shocked to see Mira taking many...photos... Mitty and Renn knew it was part of Mira's law (a/n couldn't think of anyone XD) so they had to kiss. Mitty leaned in to kiss him on the cheek only to be pushed by quote on quote a white haired girl and ended up kissing on the lips. When they both leaned away, they began to blush. Then Mitty disappeared to the celestial world in shock.
BlakeXMitty or Blatty
Mitty looked up only to see black hair and knew who it was. Blake looked down at her with a tint of blush while winking at Mitty. She then turned red and looked away. When Mitty jumped to kiss his cheek (a/n shes short...) she was 'accidentally' tripped by a blond haired girl. She then fell on Blake kissing him on the mouth. They both pushed each other away while Blake closes in for another kiss but Mitty disappears. Then Mira reviewed the pictures of her ships and cried happily
LiamXMitty or Litty
Mitty looked up and saw white hair sticking out of the hat. Unfortunately for Mitty it was the guy she disliked the most...Liam. Liam leaned in to kiss her forehead but then he was blood controlled by a random magics user and kissed on the lips while Mira clapped in success. Liam was about to take her home to make out with her and maybe go a little far (a/n IF YA KNOW WHAT IM SAYING *winks*) but Mitty disappeared. As Mira printed the photos out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Anyways sorry its late but ive been feeling sick these past few days anyways Liam?
Liam: *sigh* Kitty doesnt own anything besides the book, mitty, renn, blake, and me...
If i did i would make all my ships have BABEHS!
Liam:...nope nope *leaves room*
Wait come back im sorry! JA NE~