Lela and Kitty come back!

Mittys POV
When i opened the door to the guild we were greeted by them. "You guys are back from Edolus?" I then frowned "yes..." I then glare at Liam, Renn, and Blake. "What happened" Lucy asked "ooohoh...many things...turns out Edo-Mitty is a Cry baby, flirter, girly, and smart!" I then paused and looked up to the three idiots. "And these idiots flirted with edo me...so did the Edolus them but they flirted with me." Lucy giggled "how cute" i then glared at here "how cute right? It was sooo cute that i wanted to murder them!" I then slowly take out a pistol. "O-oi put that away..and i thought you only had a few of your magic powers..."
I then nodded "i did but the celestial king gave me requip back...watch! Requip!"
3rd POV
Mitty then requiped and when the light went away she was in a purple bikini. "EH?! I MEANT TO CHANGE,IN MY ARMOR! HOW DID...EDO-MITTY!" Mitty then requiped back into her regular clothes but got punk clothes instead. "Good enough..." Blake then raises his hand "we should go to the beach" Mitty then glared. "Why is that. BLAKE?" He then snapped his fingers and Mitty had hearts as eyes. "Anything you Blake~ <3" she said while rubbing up against him. She then pulled out a pistol. "Thats not going,to work on me casanova..." Renn then fell on the floor laughing until Mitty took out another pistol and pointed it at him getting ready to shoot. "Now now...Mitty-nii...thats not how you treat a man..." Mitty then look towards the guild doors and saw a girl with white hair with pink eyes and another girl with dyed purple hair and with blue eyes. It was her two twins... Lela and Kitty. "Lela-nii! Kitty-nii!" Kitty then smiled as Lela smirked. Kitty had purple hair with blue eyes. She obviously with her name had cat ears and a cat tail. People referred to her as the queen of cats. When she was young she had a best friend with black hair and red eyes and developed a crush for him and still has a crush for him right now. (A/n you guys may know who since hes da hottest of SaberTooth..er...i mean....NOTHING!) Lela (a/n STER WERS/STAR WARS) doesnt really like anyone so far.
Mittys POV
I cant believe it... They died....but somethings off...Lela never had pink eyes...strange... Kitty then looked intently at Liam.
"Hello...Liam..." She glared and said with hatred.
"..." I then looked at her "its ok Kitty hes nice now" she then raised a eyebrow. "Ok..." Blake then smirked "why arent you a beauty <3" "not interested" Lela said with dull eyes. "Idk who youre talking about so..."
"Im talking about you baby girl~" Kitty then raised a eyebrow "K? Thanks i guess Casanova" He then took out a rose "Call me Honey <3" She then frowned and then smirked "wow and i thought you were cute for a second" His eyes widen. I wouldnt blame him. Kitty is good at teaching flirts a lesson. Kittys powers are cool she only has Galaxy Dragon Slaying, Time, and Requip. Lela just focuses with pistols. "I BET I COULD BEAT YOU!" Yelled a certain pink haired (a/n Natsu: ITS SALMON!)
Kitty then looked towards Natsu "cocky much?"
Kittys POV
I sense something strange on Lela...she had brown eyes...strange...I looked towards the battle i was having with Natsu. Only Mitty and Lela voted on me. "FIRE DRAGON ROAAAAAAAR!" I look towards the fire with a dull face. "TIME STOP!" Time stopped and i stood in front of Natsu. When i snapped my fingers time started again. "REQUIP!" I then had two katanas in my hands and fire proof armor. I then smirked i had a idea. "FIRE DRAGON IRON FIST!" I pretended to get hit and made my katanas disappear. I then turned into archer armor and laid on the floor. "NYAHAHA I WIN" he then looked behind him perfect.. I took out a arrow and aimed. When he turned, i let go of the arrow. "GAH!" The arrow gave his face a little scratch. "WHA? BUT I? HOW DID?" I sweat dropped "i pretended you hit me and when you turned i aimed at you." Mitty and Lela cheered as they got money. "Wow youve gotten strong? I wonder if you can beat me." Blush appears on my cheeks slowly as i realize who it is. "Frosh things so too!" I turned "KYA! R-ROGUE?!" He smiled at me. Is it me or have i gotten warmer... He then petted me. "KIOGUE! KYAAAAA" Mira said fangirling and taking photos "i thought you passed away?" I then blushed redder "y-yes i did...but some how my adopted mother gave me a chance." He looked at me confused. "Im a daughter of Artemis but Athena adopted me." Everyone gasped "a demi-god?!" (a/n PERCY JACKSON AND GREEK GODS YA!)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry its short but cliffhangers...nyahaha!
Lol -Mira
KITTY DOESNT OWN ANYTHING EXCEPT FOR HER OCS! -Mira
Good ^.^
KIOGUE! -Mira
MIRA! JA NE! I HAVE TO KILL HER!