WHERE IT ALL BEGINS

A/N This is the third time I'm trying to write this chapter! My new phone kept erasing it! Hopefully that won't happen every time! So I'm writing this on the computer. Anyways...New story! I hope you like it! I've already put in at least 8 hours with the written out outline of each chapter, trailer, cover, and song for later on. I hope you like it!!!!!

*****************************

Louis' POV

*August 27, 2008*

*Age 16*

*One week until grade 11*

"Because maybe! You're gonna be the one that saves me! And after all! You're my wonderwall!" I sang along loudly to my car radio.

It was late at night and I was driving my girlfriend, Hannah home after our date but I knew something was wrong with her. She was completely silent. She wasn't even singing along. She always sings along!

I turned down the radio and turned a bit towards her.

"Hannah? What's up? You're not singing. You always sing." I questioned worried.

She sighed and turned down the radio some more so now it was nearly mute.

"I'm sorry Louis. It's just..."

"Just what?"

"It's just I don't think I can do this anymore."

"Do what?" I was confused.

"This. Be your girlfriend."

"But why!?" I was getting angry.

"It's just I don't feel the love anymore and..."she trailed off

"And what!?"

"And I've been cheating on you." she barely whispered

"Wait what!? With who!? Who is it!?" I yelled

"Stanley..."she said even quieter.

"Stanley Lucas!?"

"Yes..." even quieter

"I can't believe this." I murmured to myself.

After that the car was silent apart from the faint radio still playing.

I can't believe this! My first true girlfriend. My first true love. Just broke up with me. And cheated on me with my best mate! Who does that!? I was too caught up in my thoughts to notice the truck headed straight towards us.

By the time I saw the lights it was too late.

I didn't have time to say or do anything.

I heard a loud honk, and Hannah's terrified scream, followed by a loud bang, and crushing noise.

I felt something hard hit me

Then everything went black.

********************************

SOOOOOOOO

HOW WAS IT!? I HOPE YOU LIKE AND CONTINUE TO READ IT! LIKE I SAID A LOT OF WORK HAS BEEN PUT INTO THIS STORY!

I'LL UPDATE TOMORROW!

GIVE YOUR HONEST OPINION AND...

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

SHARE!

XOXOXOX