LOUIS' STORY

A/N Update time!!!!! I hope you like this! This is where secrets are revealed. There will be tears, joy, hurt, and truth revealed.  Of all chapters I'd like you to comment on this please!!!!!

P.S Listen to Heartbreak Girl by Five secs of Summer! (nothing to do with chapter just a really good song haha)

Enjoy! :)xoxo

Louis' POV

*Friday September 18, 2009*

*9:25 P.M.*

I woke up again. For the past, I don't know how long, I've been waking up and have been able to hear others but not able to talk, open my eyes, or even move, and I feel a lot of pain but can't scream.  I assume I'm in a coma again. But this time it's different. I don't hear anyone, but I do feel something on my right hand.

I tried, as usual, to open my eyes or even move but it was no use. I kept trying and trying. I didn't want to go back to "sleep" again.  Finally, after what seemed like forever, I managed to wiggle my toes.  That's a good start Louis. I thought to myself. I tried again and finally my eyes fluttered open. I saw that my assumption I was in a hospital was true. I was alone apart from the person holding my hand.

I looked beside me and saw that it was Eleanor. She had her head rested on the bed and her eyes shut peacefully sleeping. She had tear stained cheeks and bags under her eyes.

But she still looked beautiful...

Wait Lou! Beautiful?! No. You do not like her! All girls are beautiful. She's beautiful in a friend way...

I decided to start trying to wake up more. I tried to  my left leg a bit but it wouldn't move. I tried and tried but nothing. I screamed in sudden pain from my chest after I tried to sit up to get a better look at my leg. Well my voice works...

When I did so I felt Eleanor's presence on my bed and my hand leave. I heard a thud and saw she was on the ground. She groaned and stood up giving me a hard glare but then realized my eyes were open and broke into a wide smile.

"Sorry...Love." I said but my voice came out more as a whisper. My mouth was in extreme pain.

"Louis!" She shouted.

Suddenly six people ran in.

I looked to see Lottie, Fizzy, Daisy, Phoebe, a doctor and...

"Nurse...Campbell?" I whispered again.

She nodded.

"Wha..."I started but was interrupted by the doctor.

"...Happened? We'll tell you what we know but you mustn't talk too much due to your condition."

I nodded.

"Well apparently Eleanor here found you in an alley and brought you home where Mrs. Campbell drove you all here..."

I smiled at Nurse Campbell. I already knew that she probably brought home my sisters that day.

"Once you arrived you were brought into immediate surgery to retrieve the bullets. While you were still out we stitched you up and gave you a blood transfusion. You lost a lot of blood. You came out with two bullet wounds, the massive cut all stitched up along with the back of your head and other various injuries. You also have a couple broken ribs and many bruises including a bruised jaw which is the main reason you mustn't talk too much especially tonight. You've been in a coma for the past almost four days. Now I need to check you over to make sure you have no brain injuries or paralysis." He said.

Wow. I got hurt that badly!? I remember last time I was in a coma it was mostly medically induced but this was all Stanley and them's doing that I was out for so long. Last time it had happened when Stanley had slipped something into my drink then tried to fight me severely hurting me. When I passed out Nurse Campbell apparently found me and brought me to hospital and I had to be put into a coma to let the poision go through my body. I was out for a week that time.