ALLEY SUPRISE

Louis' POV

*Tuesday September 15, 2009*

Tomorrow it will have been a week since that awful day. Ever since last Friday Eleanor and I have been killing ourselves trying to figure out what to write our song about or even any lyrics. It's crazy how difficult it's been! You'd think it was easy but no. Very hard. I've also been a bit happier since we've been working on the project. I've even taken her advice and began singing more. I also haven't cut since then. But that doesn't mean that school's any better. I'm still teased and tripped in the halls. But not severely since last Wednesday. I've only had to go to the nurse for pain medicine also which for me is quite the achievement. I thank her thoroughly every day for her help, care, and concern for me. I truly do appreciate her. A lot. My pain's gotten a lot better. I can actually walk without groaning from each step. Just as I suspected my parents haven't even noticed that I've been hurt. As usual...

*******************************

It's the end of the school day and as I walked out of the building I realized something.

Nobody's hurt me physically today. Just some rude comments here and there but even those weren't very frequent. This is strange. I smiled a bit but couldn't help but feel suspicious. This never happens. I need to keep an eye out...

I'm going to work with Eleanor on our project today at her house but I have to wait until tonight since she has work.

I began my walk home. I unfortunately have yet to receive my car back. Luckily different mums of my sisters' friends have taken them to and from school for the past few days since it was hard on them to walk so far each day and hard on me as I'm still recovering.

As I walked down the street humming a song I started to feel strange. Like I was being watched or stalked. I looked behind me. Nobody. I sighed and continued walking. It's nothing Lou. I assured myself. I began walking a bit faster. I was almost home and it looked like a big storm was coming soon anyways. Only one more block...I whispered as I walked by an alley near my house. As I walked by I was suddenly and harshly pulled into the alley. I tried to scream but was cut off by someone putting their hand over my mouth. I bit it. It did nothing this time. The person threw me on the ground and I looked up to see five people standing above me including Stanley, Lucas, and Troy.

Oh dear God...

I stood to my feet and tried to make a run for it but when I was at the mouth of the alley someone pulled my legs out from under me and I fell to the ground with a horrifying Thud. They then pulled me back, my body being scrapped harshly against the concrete, and dropped my legs painfully in the middle of the circle again. I could do nothing. I was powerless. I got on my bum and tried to scotch backwards away from them but it was no use. Stanley yanked me up by my collar and gave me a hard jab to the stomach. I grabbed my stomach in pain and he dropped me harshly to the ground. Now I truly was powerless.

I tried to scream but one of the guys I didn't recognize put their boot clad foot over my mouth causing pain to erupt in my jaw.

"Don't you dare scream." He spit in my face.

I nodded and he removed his foot. They began to punch and kick me everywhere calling me names and teasing me. Most were uncomprehendable but the ones I understood hurt a lot...

This is becoming too common...

But this time they changed it up a bit. Lucas harshly picked me up and pinned me against a wall and held a knife in front of my face. My eyes widened in pure terror as I tried to escape his grasp. But it was no use. He took the knife and started at the top of my chest and brought it slowly down the center ripping my shirt in half and causing me to cry out in pain against his hand that muffled my voice. He then dropped me to the ground. I looked down and saw that I was loosing a lot of blood through the deep chest wound. Tears began to fall from my eyes. I've felt pain. I've felt a lot of pain. But never as excruciating as this.