LUNCHTIME DISCOVERIES

*Same Day*

Eleanor's POV

After Drama I went towards the back of the auditorium to walk with Louis to lunch but by the time I got there he'd left. I guess he's mad at me for making him come to drama. I shrugged my shoulders and walked towards the door. But for some reason there was like a traffic jam. People were all crowded around the door and calling some kid names. I wonder who it is. Oh well. Just as I'd reached the door the traffic jam cleared up and I headed for the canteen. I went in and got my food. I stood there for a second wondering were to sit but then I saw someone slip out the door. Louis. I followed his path and saw he was sitting on a bench in the garden. Alone. I walked over to him.

"Hey." I said.

He looked up surprised then continued eating. Rude.

"May I sit here?" I asked gestering towards the bench with my elbow since my arms held the tray

"I guess." He shrugged.

I sat next to him and began eating my sandwich.

"Why are you sitting alone?"I asked.

He just shrugged his shoulders.

After a minute I got tired of the awkward silence.

"So. Tell me about yourself." I said.

"Why do you care?"

"I just want to know more about you." I shrugged.

He sighed and put his sandwich down.

"Fine. My name is Louis William Tomlinson. Born and raised here in Doncaster. Favorite color is red. And I'm seventeen years old. What about you?"

"My name is Eleanor Jane Clader . I'm originally from Manchester. Favorite color is blue. (idk is it?) And I'm also seventeen years old." I said I then added. "So do you have any siblings? What do you like to do?"

"I have four little sisters and I used to sing. But not anymore. I don't do much anything really apart from watching my sisters."he shrugged.

"I have an older step brother in UNI. And why don't you sing anymore? And why ddon't your parents watch your sisters?" I asked I noticed him flinch when I mentioned parents.

"That's personal." He said harshly. Just then the bell rang and he hurriedly got up and threw his rubbish out before walking away.

Weird.

I shrugged got up, threw out my trash and headed to my next class. History. I walked in and sat next to that girl Abigail.

"Hey." I said.

"What are you doing talking to Louis Tomlinson?"she asked harshly.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean You should avoid him at all costs."

"But why. He's a little quiet but he seems really sweet."

"Well he isn't. Trust me."

"What do you mean?"

"You haven't heard have you?"

I shook my head.

"LLouis used to be one of the popular kids. He was always joking, smiling, pulling pranks, things like that. He had a beautiful girlfriend and was pretty much the funniest and kindest guy you could meet. The star in drama too. Amazing voice and performing skills. Then something happened. Right before grade eleven started last year he was out on a date with his girlfriend Hannah. No one knows what happened but Hannah was found dead in his car that night. Louis tried to convince people that it was a car accident that killed her. He was supposedly in hospital for a few days. He even came back to school with fake casts, cuts, and bruises."

"But why would he do that?" I asked sceptically.

"It happened right after Hannah told him she was cheating on him with his best mate. Stanley. Now he's really weird since the supposed accident. He doesn't talk to anyone and never goes to elective and some other classes. He's always in fight s as well. He's been hospitalized and put other people in the hospital. Just stay away from him. You've been warned." Just then the bell rang and the teacher walked in signaling us to be quiet.

I turned towards the board and focused on my work. I can't believe this. I don't believe this. I need to hear his side of the story .

*******************

I didn't see Louis the rest of the day but I couldn't get him out of my mind. Has he really been hurt that badly? Has he really hurt others that badly? Did he really kill someone? I don't know. But something seems fishy about all of this. I need to know more about this boy. I'm so intrigued by him.

*****************

After school I went to my new job at Holster. I actually just got the job. After that I went home, did my homework,(yes even on the first day of school), and then went down to dinner. Mum asked me all about school and I told her about Louis but not the possible murdering. I told her how he's quiet and has no friends. She told me that she was proud of me. She said that he needs friends and I was probably helping him more than I knew. Dad agreed. After dinner I watched a bit of telly then got ready for bed after my shower. I said goodnight to my parents and went to sleep thinking about Louis.

***************

A/N

The end! (of the chapter)

Tell me what you think!

I may start updating this every other day but IDK.

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

SHARE

XOXOXOXO