LEFT ALONE

Louis' POV

*September 23, 2009*

This morning mum woke me up and helped me dress in my nicest uniform since today is the project. Yesterday Eleanor came over again and we worked on the sound of the song. Unfortunately I still couldn't talk. I just hope my voice will be good at preforming time...

*******************

Mum drove me to school and I survived the first few classes. I'm still in quite a bit of pain especially since I haven't moved this much in over a week. Luckily since I'm in a wheelchair I only received verbal abuse. Not physical.

The bell rang and I wheeled my way to the auditorium since it was time for Drama. I'm incredibly nervous. I sat in the back and Eleanor soon walked in with Lucas.

Wait! Lucas!?

She left him and walked towards me so I thought nothing of it. Probably just a coincidence. Hopefully just a coincidence...

"You ready?" She asked.

I nodded.

yes but I'm nervous. I wrote

She laughed.

"Me too."

Mr. Thomas then announced each of the acts and they preformed.

Luckily we were last for today.

They were all really good. I looked at Eleanor who had a nervous look on her face. I grabbed her hand in reassurance. She turned to me and smiled her beautiful smile.

Yes Beautiful. I'm not even going to pretend I don't have a little crush on her anymore.

"Good job Abby and Sarah!" Mr. Thomas announced.

I clapped along with everyone else.

"Next up is our last performance of today. Eleanor Calder and Louis Tomlinson!" He announced

We both took deep breaths and she wheeled me up to the front and helped me walk up the stage steps and into a chair. I nodded as a thank you.

"Okay Whenever you're ready!" Mr. Thomas smiled making most of the snickers and whispers cease.

We nodded and began.

"So since neither Louis nor I can play any instruments well enough to write a song this will be acapella. This is Left Alone!" Eleanor announced causing more snickers.

It hurt but I will say it makes me feel like I have something to prove. So it does make me want to smash it.

Eleanor looked at me and I nodded and began:

I sat in your room and I held your hand.

I watched as you drifted to another land.

I fell to my knees and I cried and cried.

Baby why?

I sang my part and couldn't help but smile. My voice sounded like it always has.

Then Eleanor began her part:

I don't understand you said you were fine.

You said that you always would be mine.

Then I joined her for the chorus:

But now

I'm left alone to cry

To let another tear slip from my eye 

without you.

I'm left alone.