AT HOME WITH THE TOMLINSONS

*Same day*

*At home*

Louis' POV

I sat alone in my bathroom sobbing hysterically with my back to the tub holding a knife. I slowly brought it down on my wrist and slid it across leaving a familiar and satisfying pain in my arm. I bit down on my lip so hard I drew blood. I did it again and again. My sobs drowning out the screams of my parents. My tears mixing with the blood dripping slowly to the tile floor.

What am I doing? You ask. Why am I doing it? You ask. Well let me fill you in on my day of hell.

*****************

*Earlier that day.*

After Drama when I was sitting alone in the garden eating lunch I was surprised when Eleanor sat beside me. We talked a bit but it was so awkward. I was so shocked that someone sat by me I didn't know what to even say. I was lucky when she asked why I quit singing and about my parents that the bell rang giving me the excuse I needed to leave.

I survived my last two classes with the usual teasing and name calling. When the bell finally rang signaling the end of the day I ran out of the class somehow avoiding being hurt physically. I got my stuff and walked out of the horrid place happy to leave but not so happy that I was going home to hear hours upon hours of yelling from my parents.

As I approached the steps someone tripped me and I rolled all the way down hitting my head on every step and receiving scratches all over my body while everyone laughed. By the time I'd reached the tenth and last concrete step I was extremely weak. I felt like I was going to pass out. I just layed at the base of the stairs groaning in pain. I heard the laughing getting closer then felt someone kick my head very hard. I was already very weak by this time so then everything went black.

*******************

I groaned and opened my eyes. What happened? I saw the steps and remembered. I felt blood running down the side of my face and my body was covered in bruises and scratches from the harsh concrete. I looked around and noticed that mostly everyone was gone. I checked my watch. 4:05. I was out for about half an hour. I groaned in pain as I stood up and looked for my car. I couldn't find it. I checked my pockets. Nothing. They stole my car and my wallet. Luckily my wallet only contained about $10.00 and I had my licence in my backpack but that car. I worked so hard for it. I worked many many hours at the Donaster football stadium to earn the money for that car. Now it's gone. Why don't I call the police? Because if I do they'll just tell them that I killed Hannah. I know I didn't but they don't know that and who knows who they'll believe. I sighed and began walking home. After about twenty minutes I arrived and as I approached the front door I could already hear the yelling. I got the spare key under the stone rabbit (Idk if he had one but i do named Harry so yeah...) and unlocked the door. As I walked in the yelling got louder and there were a few beer bottles scattered about the living room. But where are my sisters? I went upstairs and looked in all their rooms. No one. Nothing. I guess they forgot about them. Again. I went into the bathroom and cleaned the blood off my body a bit at the noticeable places quickly. Then I left the house and began walking towards their school.

********************

By the time I'd walked the twenty five minute journey it was about 5:05. They were the only ones left. I sighed and ran up to them. They all ran and engulfed me in a hug.

"Louis!" they all said at once.

"Hi girls. How long have you been waiting?"

"Like forever!" Daisy whined I laughed a bit.

"About an hour and a half."Lottie said.

"What happened?" Phoebe asked

"Well mum and dad are arguing again. I got home and you weren't. So I came." I said leaving out the car and falling down the stairs parts.