A NEW YEAR

A/N so sorry for no update yesterday! I had to volunteer at my church's Vacation Bible School (which I'm doing all week) My ceiling fell in the play room partially. (no joke!) and I had to help with clean up and temporarily fixing it. And I had to watch Breaking Amish on Demand! I may not update tomorrow because of VBS and I have three hours worth of on demand TV shows I need to watch from today since I can never get the TV at night. (Dance Moms and America's got talent!) Soooo...yeah...

Enjoy this chapter! This is where the story begins! It should be a longer one too! :)

********************************

Eleanor's POV

*One year later*

*First day grade 12*

*Eleanor-age=17*

*Louis-age=17*

*September 2, 2009*

beep! beep! beep!

"Urgh!" I groaned as I turned off my alarm clock's obnoxious blaring beeping sound.

I looked at the clock: 6:00a.m.. Who gets up at this ungodly hour!?

"El? Are you up yet!?" my mum shouted from downstairs just as I rolled over to go back to sleep.

I guess I'm getting up at this ungodly hour...

"Yes mum!" I shouted back

I ripped my duvet off of my warm and tired body and went into my bathroom to take a shower. My family just moved to Doncaster from Manchester a week ago and I missed Manchester terribly. I didn't understand why I had to move. It's my last year of High school and I'm going to Manchester University for uni next year most likely anyways. So why not spend my last year with the friends I've grown up with? I tried to convince mum to let me stay with one of them but noooo. I have to move here with my family because of Dad's stupid new job.

*************************

Fifteen minutes later I was sat at my vanity putting on my light makeup and doing my hair. I dried it and let it fall naturally curly. Then I put on my new uniform and went downstairs.

"Hi mum." I greeted kissing her on the cheek. Dad had already left for work before I even got up. Another bad thing about moving and the job is that he leaves really early and I can't see him off like I used to always do.

"Hi love how are you? Excited for school?" she asked

I scoffed.

"Not really mum."

"I understand. But you never know. You could find something special in Doncaster."

"Yeah right. Like what?" I said grabbing my bag heading for the door a granola bar in hand for breakfast.

"You never know unless you try. Have a good day and keep an eye out." she said kissing me goodbye as I walked out the door towards the sidewalk to walk to school.

Maybe she's right. I thought as I approached the huge Hall Cross Academy

***********************************

I had survived my first three periods and now it was time for my favorite class: Drama. So far I hadn't made any friends but I was hoping that Drama and Lunch would help with that.

I heard the bell ring signaling that I only had three minutes until I'd be counted as late so I quickly slammed my locker door shut and hurriedly made my way towards the auditorium where Drama was held.

I was trying so hard to be on time that I didn't notice the boy hurriedly walking down the hall and ran straight into him making us both fall to the ground.