Royal Blood

Author: 4evahannah
State: Completed
Genre: Historical Fiction

Cover: I find the cover very in relation to the title. The girl in the cover looks like royalty and has the same characteristics as described in the book.

Plot:
The idea of a princess with everything and a princess with nothing is a bit common but I was not able to see this very clearly.

This book has a hint of mystery and love combined. The love of the story is very obvious when Rose, the main character, saw Alex (her lover). But the mystery of her past and current events in the book keep it exciting.

I love that the author made Rose vulnerable for it helped develop who she is. Rose has this uniqueness that I rarely see in other characters. She is not weak but she does not heal so quickly from the problems she faced. She needed support from the other characters in the book. This is not commonly seen in other main characters. Usually they will go through a problem, face it bravely or nervously then feel like it was not much of a big deal.

I love how the author made her unique from other characters from other books as I quote from the author "she is not weak, she is vulnerable." (Not accurately the same)

Description: I love the description for it tells a legend or myth that revolves around the story which is very interesting.

Title: It is very relatable to the story

Rating: 4/5 🌟🌟🌟🌟
I have to say that this book is truly an original although I would to see some more mystery or a plot twist because once the main villain came into view, it was kind of obvious who to blame.

Age restriction: Everyone although there are some chapters that are not meant for minor readers (There are warnings for the scenes not meant for minor readers)