Who We Are (Hiro x Reader)

Author: RioftheSouthernIsles
State: Completed
Genre: Fanfiction

Cover: It shows an overview of a city and I'm a bit confused on the relation of the cover to the title to the story. My advice is to make it more attractive and a bit more related to the story

Plot: I just started reading "x reader" fan fictions and boy was this story deep. As said in the description there is some major character deaths in the story but that helped develop he story is such a good way. In a zombie-like apocalypse where you struggle to survive, you also feel like you could lose yourself. As the title says: there is this factor about finding out who we are. I love how deep the story is. The emotion in the story is so moving that I, as a reader, have the same emotion running in me.

It actually shows a relationship where two people are strongly dependent on each other. This kind of love is something really heart-touching.

Although I would like to know about this one character who keeps trying to kill the main character (reader themselves). I was confused what did he even want from me. Why does he keep coming after me? This question keeps coming through my mind even though that character soon (spoilers) dies.

I'm pretty sure I read it around 3 or more times already due to how much I love the story! And no matter how many times I read it, the same emotion runs through me, even though I know what will happen next.

Description: No better way to describe the story

Title: No better way to describe the story in a short title

Grammar: there are some grammar and spelling mistakes seen. Sometimes, words are missing in the sentences but these mistakes can be easily fixed although not sure if easily spotted.

Rating: 5/5 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Love it. That's it. I can't say anything else but this: "READ THIS BOOK"

Age restriction: Everyone