One Night Only

-this was a request 😊-

Author: cshinard
State: Still in progress
Genre: Romance

Cover: The cover is much more generally interesting though the title is kind off cut at the ends but overall the cover is much more connected to the story.

Plot:
In regarding to the point of view, it is only among some of the characters although there is no sign like this: 'Scarlette POV' making me confuse a bit. Although, I am pretty sure this made on purpose by the author. It's just that not many people on Wattpad do this. So, stands out in a way.

Plot wise, it has a good plot. The story stirs random emotions like hate towards one character, love towards this scene and shock in the events that is happening. I love how the story progresses and how the character development is coming.

Description: The summary immediately tells me that the book is mature even though it is not (that much).

Title: Very connected with the story

Grammar: There are some grammatical and spelling mistakes which makes it a bit hard to understand.

Rating: 4/5 🌟🌟🌟🌟
It's a really good book, I'm just going to wait until the book is finish so I could do my final rating.

Age Restriction: PG-13
I prefer to rate it this way because of some mature chapters and violent language used. (There are warnings for anything mature)