My Cat is a Vampire

Author: ama_zing
State: Complete
Genre: Vampire

Cover: Love it. Plain yet attractive.

Plot: The story is very intriguing. There are some concerns. The ancient language of the vampires was used only one chapter. It would be better if the language used more throughout the story. Also Valdmir's shifting powers stop being shown around halfway through the story. It could be an option to add his shifting ability to the rest of the story but without it, it's still amazing. I love the characters equally although I do wish to know more about them. The ending . . . I loved it but I wanted more. The ending was funny yet a bit not satisfying because you just want to read more! But overall, an amazing and unique story. Just like the author, it's amazing!

Description: No better way to describe it.

Title: No better way to describe it in a short title although there is one main problem: it gave away the plot. It gave away one of the climax points.

Grammar: There are some grammatical and spelling mistakes in the story. I was not able to read chapter 19 because only three paragraphs or so appeared.

Rating: 5/5 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Love it. That's it. I can't say anything else but this: "READ THIS BOOK"

Age restriction: PG-13
(Nothing really that mature. Just need to be a bit comfortable with some weird scenes)

We hit 4k! I'm so happy right now. Thank you for reading, voting and adding this book to your reading lists. Whenever someone does anything here, I check them out. That's how much I love you guys. Thank you so much!