Ghosts Everywhere

I entered the hallway, ghost mice and ghost bats all around. All of them sending chills down my spine, I could feel cold air every time the ghosts passed by me.

There is a very good reason I am the scaredy cat as I am. I have never liked ghosts, they have always scared me stiff. My brother Mario can take care of a whole fleet of ghosts and not get afraid. I have always been known as being a scaredy cat. But, Daisy has always loved me for the way I am, my scared side and all. She has always made me so brave. I really do love her... that's why I need her back. She is my sun on my sunny days...

I chose a door and I tried the door. The door then swung open and flattened me to the wall. I was fluttering like a piece of paper. Man, I had a headache after that. It was one of those stupid trick doors the Boos place in the mansion. I should be more careful. I tried other doors with the key Toad had given me. I finally found a door that the key worked in. I opened the door very slowly, which the room was very dark. I could feel chills again, my mind was racing. What ghost would be in here? It there any other ghosts?

Then I looked around, my flashlight's light creeping around the room, looking for any ghosts. I found one, revealed its heart and sucked it up with my trusty vacuum. I found many in this room, including a Boo. I sucked them all up, lickity split. I looked around and sucked up money, gold coins, and other treasure. I got something special with that money after I completed the mansion last time. I hope I can share it with Daisy when I get her back.

I then looked around for more ghosts and I found one of the Portrait Ghosts. I looked at my Gameboy Horror and it gave me who he was and how to reveal his heart. His name was Nervel, he is the book-reading father. I then revealed his heart and then sucked him up, he was putting up a fight but was pretty easy. One ghosts in a room. Many more to go... Oh no!

In the secret room...

" Please let me go!" Daisy said as she was trapped in a mirror. " Nope, I won't let you go, not until I get revenge on that plumber! Hahahaha!" A squeaky voice said as he used dark magic on the mirror. " Ahhhhhhhhhh!"