Going Back to The Lab, Hopefully...

There was so many toys, big toys! There was Flying rocking horses, and bigger playground balls. The ghost was screaming a shrill scream, it was like nails on a chalk board... it was horrible...

I started throwing toys at the ghost. I then found it's heart, and started sucking up the ghost with my handy dandy Vaccuum cleaner! I finally got the ghost and I was relieved. Now I need to take theses ghosts to E.Gadd!

I then got to the lab, E.Gadd waiting for me. " Hello my boy! I see you have to empty that vacuum bag full of ghosts. Just plug it in to this machine and we will turn these ghosts back into paintings." Said E.Gadd as I hooked up my vacuum to the machine. I heard clashes and bangs, whistles and fizzles. I couldn't believe the ghosts were back into paintings once more, hopefully never to get out again. As I looked at the haunting paintings, I could feel the presence of that person... freaky!

In a secret room in the Mansion...

"No!!!" A female voice screamed, then a girl came from the mirror. It was a ghost, a dark ghost. She looked like Daisy, but she was rotten to the core. Daisy was lifeless in the mirror.              " Finally! The yin/yang mirror worked when I activated it!" A squeaky voice cackled, " Welcome to the world of Ghosts, Violet!"