A Sign From a True Love

Who was this? She seemed like Daisy, so much. I can't believe she was so similar to the Daisy I know and love.

She brought many ghosts, almost all the portrait ghosts!!! Oh no!! I can't do this.
You can do this, Luigi! I believe in you!
Ah! Who was calling me? It sounds like Daisy! Are you here, Daisy?
I am always there for you Luigi! You can never doubt it. You just need to show those who's boss! Show them the Luigi I know. Fearless, caring, and willing to fight for what is right.
Thank you Daisy! "Come get me Violet!" I said as the ghosts surrounded me. I calmed myself, and reminded who I was doing this for... for Daisy!

"You can't defeat me! I am perfect! Well... not yet dear, I have just the idea. Ghosts! Get Luigi!" Violet said as she disappeared. All these portrait ghosts were controlled, by Violet. They kept attacking, I saw many of them, Sue Pea, Jarvis, Shivers, The Whirling Walendas, many more. I fought all of them, reviled the hearts and vacuumed them up!

As soon as the room was empty, I made my escape to find a friendly ghost I can trust, Madame Clairvoya.

In the secret room...

"Get me out you sorry excuse for a ghost!" Daisy yelled when she awoke.
"Nope, you are too precious. I won't let Luigi get you back, ever again!" King Boo yelled as he turned to a now opened door. "Violet! What a nice surprise!"

"King Boo! Sweety! You would do anything for me, right?" Violet said as she had a devilish smile on her face. "Of course, I would turn the world up side down for you. I move the stars for no one..." King Boo said as he looked at Violet, he loved her...

"Ok sweety, then you wouldn't mind if I did this!" She said as she grabbed for a golden hairpin with a purple gem on it. It sucked up King Boo and transformed Violet!

Her shadow grew huge, she was growing bigger, she truly was the devil in a dress.

"Yes!! Now I am finally perfect! Watch out Luigi, because I am your worst nightmare!!"

( I used a Labyrinth reference in there. If anyone is a Labyrinth fan then spot it and tell me.)