My Date with Daisy

I came, my brother going to see Peach, and myself going to see Daisy. My bother, Mario, had married Peach a year or so ago. They are so perfect...

As we dined, I kept feeling very nervous. I had a little box in my pocket, it felt weird in my pocket. I knew it would make Daisy smile with joy, but who knows. Daisy then went into the kitchen and she brought out a cake for two. It was a little yellow cake with daisies all over it. It was very pretty, I cut into the cake and it was a devils food cake. We then shared the cake and I then wanted to make my move. "Daisy?..." I said standing up from my chair. "We have been together for so long, and I really can never show how much I love you." I got down on one knee, right near Daisy, her expression was priceless. She looked like a 16 year old winning a car happy. "Will...you...marry...me?" I asked and I could hear nothing. My heart was pounding out of my chest. Will she say yes? What will she say? Daisy?

"Yes!"She finally said as she was frozen with excitement. I had the sapphire and ruby ring slipped on her finger. It was a perfect fit, it looked like it belonged on her. She then stood up when I did and we kissed. We then accidentally scared Mario and Peach, they watched the scariest movie in the kingdom. Daisy scolded Peach for it and Peach was glad to listen to Daisy. Peach then got excited when she saw the ring and Mario pat me on the back. "You did it, Brother mio. You did it."