Luigi and the Strange Key

I went back into the mansion, even though it was sending chills up my spine. I need to find Daisy!

I went in, it was light still and I had to go find other ghosts. I had a key to a room. I still felt cold, why did this place have to give me the heeby-jeebys? I need to think clear about this... if I don't get Daisy, she will be gone forever!! My angel, my wildflower...

As I neared the door, I felt the cooling touch of the old brass door knob. It was locked... duh I have the key... why are my thoughts always tangling into my actions. That's exactly what I am doing now... calm yourself Luigi...

But then, the key didn't fit... why? I then looked closer at the key, it had a purple jewel and the key was gold. I heard a voice from the key, it sounded very strange. An evil laughter, a female laughter. It sounded so familiar... I couldn't put my finger on it...

The key glowed, then a purple door glowed. Was this the door for this key? I then walked slowly to the door, my heart pounding in my chest as fast as rapid boiling water for pasta. I used the key to unlock the door and I saw her... was it Daisy?!

Welcome to my nightmare, I think you are going to like it. I think you are gonna feel, you belong... welcome to my nightmare hoo hoo hoo hoo...

The woman sang in an alto tone, her voice crisp and beautiful. I would know it anywhere. Daisy!

"Is that you Daisy? It's me, Luigi! Are you ok?" I said to the woman. She turned around. Her hair was in close curls, it was black, and she had a dress that was in full rags. She was a ghost! "No dear, your Daisy is not here. Meet your worst nightmare, VIOLET!!!"