nights

He got out a ring from he's pocket, kneeled down and asked.
-Will you marry me? -asked Diego and looked at me impotently.
-Yes! -I shouted and hugged him. -How did you do this? I talked about it with Lodo right today...
-I heard that conversation and it gave me power to ask it.
He smiled at me. After it we went home cuz it was too cold for me.
After getting home we had bath and lied in our bed. Diego lied so close to me and after it we ... You know ...

-Good Morning Darling! -said Diego right then when I opened my eyes. -Did you sleep well?
-Ohm…yes. My night was amazing, thank you. -he leaned to me and kissed me.
We went out to the kitchen and made coffee. After coffee we had breakfast. Suddenly my phone started ringing. It was Jorge.
-Do you know why does Jorge calling me?
-Yeh, he wants to know something -answered Diego
-Okay... -I said and answered Jorge's call.
-Hi Jorge!
-Clari! How are you? -asked Jorge and I heard that he's smiling, like always.
-I'm okay... -I answered unsteadily
-Did he ask it? -laughed Jorge.
-Who? And what? -I asked, but I thought I don't want to know it, but it was too late.
-Diego! And I think you know what...
-Okay, okay. Yes, he asked... -I answered
-And what did you said to him? -asked Jorge
-Of course yes!
-Congrats! You know that you must invite me to your wedding, right? -said Jorge
-Of course, we'll invite you, don't worry. -I answered and laughed.
-Okay then. Now I must go. Bye. -said Jorge
-Bye!
We took down the phones. I finished my breakfast and went in the bathroom. I made my make up and got dressed. After me Diego went in too. Than we watched tv, I think football or I don't know. I don't remember. Later he turned to an other channel. Skiing was on show.
-Oh, yes! I forgot to ask something -said Diego. -Do you like skiing?
-Who not? -I laughed.
-Alright then. It's Thursday and on Saturday we will go to a skiing holiday for 3 weeks. So now we must go to some sport shops to buy the things we'll need. -smiled Diego.
-Really? 3 weeks? I can't wait! -I shouted and kissed him. -ohm...sorry...
-Yes 3 weeks because 1-2 weeks are enough to learn skiing well and the 3rd week is just for fun. And don't say sorry, I love when you do this. -laughed Diego
That day we went to lots of sport shop and bought everything we'll need. Skis, special skiing coat, gloves etc. Than we went to a restaurant and had lunch. In the afternoon we went home and watched a film. Our night started like yesterday's night...but later...
-Diego! We couldn't do this! -I looked at him sadly.
-Why? You don't want? -asked Diego.
-No, I haven't say this. But we couldn't do it because we're famous and we must go to lots of important places. And no one knows that we'll get married... What if something happens now and some gets known it... -I said and waited his reaction.
-You're right... We couldn't do this -said Diego.
-Are you angry?
-No I'm not, don't worry. I know you're right. But it's too late, good night Love! -said Diego
-Good Night! -I said
We fell asleep.
I woke up very late, at 11 am. Diego wasn't next to me so I went out our room to find him. He was in the kitchen and he was cooking lunch.
-Good morning... -I said with a very very tired voice.
-Morning? It's 11 am! -he laughed and kissed me. -But good morning.
-What are you cooking? It smells delicious!
-Only some chicken soup and carbonara spaghetti. I didn't have any other idea. -he laughed- I hope it will be okay.
-Of course! Thank you!
-And if you're hungry now, there's some salad in the fridge. I ate that too.
-Okay, thank you so much. You still don't being angry? -I asked and looked at him with big, sad eyes.
-No, I won't be angry because of it. You were right and I know it.