home

-Good Morning! Did you sleep well? -asked Diego
-Yeh, I slept all night so it was good. You? -I asked
-Me too. How are you? I mean that can we go skiing?
-I take some painkillers and we can go. -I said and see the happiness in his eyes.
I took my painkillers and we went skiing, we did this for 1 one week. I mean: got up, I took painkillers, we went skiing, we went back and I took my painkillers again and we fell asleep. We had fun, Diego learned skiing very well.
On 3rd December we went home, to Madrid. When we got home we saw a newspapers with our pic. on it. Some photographers took photos of us while skiing. Okkay they weren't the best pics. but we didn't care. In the afternoon Diego got a call from Argentina, it was Tini.
-Hi Diego! How are you? Clari's there with you? -asked Tini.
-We're okay, and yes, she's here too. -answered Diego.
-Okay, I want to invite you to our 'Christmas Party', everyone will come. Peter, Jorge, Stephie, Alba, Facu, Samu, Rugge, Cande, Lodo, Thomas, Mechi, Toti, Damien and Maca. Will you come? -asked Tini and waited our answer.
-When? And where? -I asked.
-At Christmas, at us. In Argentina. I know it's the 'family time' but we're a family too.
-We'll go... -answered Diego.
-Oh, thanks. See you than. Bye. -Tini said and the call ended.
-So, in 3 weeks we're going to Buenos Aires again. -said Diego.
-Yes, problem? -I asked
-No no, but if we go we have to buy presents to everyone. -laughed Diego.
-Yeh, that won't be easy. -I laughed too. -We must start shopping as soon as we can, but before it we should know what to buy.
We were thinking 3 hours on presents, finally we found the best to everyone. We went shopping and we bought everythink we wanted.
When we got home and got to the door Vicente was sitting there. Vicente is our dog but 3 month ago when Violetta Live had a break we came home but he was nowhere, last month we were at home but he was nowhere but now he's here. I held Vicente in my hand and took him inside the house. He was really cute, but dirty. I washed him twice and he became whiter than ever before.
This week we haven't done anything interesting, we folded in the presents and sometimes I felt a bit sick again but nothing really. On Sunday we decided to go to the cinema. We watched the new film 'The Intern' with Anne Hathaway and Robert de Niro. It was fantastic, funny but sad too, we really liked it. After getting home from the cinema we were tired so we lied in our beds, not sleep cuz it was only 9 pm, we just lied there. Diego hugged me, it was soft and I felt him so close to me, but suddenly I felt pain. Like in the hotel 2 weeks ago. I ran to the bathroom, Diego after me. I vomited again.
-Please go out... I hate when you see me sick... -I said
-I don't care, I'll be next to you. I promised it to myself -said Diego and smiled. -Maybe you should see a doctor -said Diego.
-Yeh, I know. -I said.
When I got better I called my doctor, he said I should visit tomorrow, so we went to sleep.
Next on Monday I got up and went to my doctor. When I got there he said I can go in. So I went in...
-I haven't seen you for a long time! How are you? -asked the dr.
I told him everything. That 4 weeks ago I got sick during our holiday, what happend with me in the hotel, what did the hotel's doctor said and that yesterday I felt the same pain again.
-Oh, okay. I understand, I haven't got any ideas about this. Or maybe I've got one but I think that idea is impossible or not...? I don't know, but we'll know it if you try. You should do a 'test' -said the doctor and looked at me. I felt a bit awkward.
-What test? -I asked and looked at him mistrustfully.

Hi! What do you think? What kind of test will it be? Ty for reading my book, it means a lot for me. Lysm