gender

-I love you! -I said running to him.
-Do you really want it? -he asked seriously.
-Of course! More than anything! -he kissed me.
That day thousands of kids congratulated us and started a new hastag, omg #dielariweeding
They posted pic and collages about us all day long. On ig this hastag reached 10000 posts in one day and on twitter it became a world trend.
Suddenly my phone started to ring.
-Hi! Clara Alonso here -I said.
-Hello, it's Mario. The director of the most popular Spanish talk show -he answered -I want to invite you to today's show. I think you know that today you became more popular than before.
-Yeh I know -I said.
-Would you like to come today?
-Of course -I became excited.
-Okay, then meet in our studio today at 2 pm. I'll send you the address in sms.
-Okay, bye -I took down the phone.
-Who was that? -asked Diego.
-A director of a talkshow and he asked me to go to give an interview and I said okay. So I must get ready -I said and went in the bathroom.
I got ready in 1 and a half hour with everything. It was 1am 30 so I sat in our car and went to the studio. When I got in a man showed me the way to Mario.
-Hi, you're Clara, aren't you? -he asked and waved my hand.
-Yeh, I'm Clara. Can I have a question? Why did you invited me? Cause Diego asked me to marry him and I said yes, I'm Argentine but I live in Spain or cause of the 3rd...
-I think most because of the 1st and the 3rd. We want to ask you that have you ever thought about what will people say if you'll have a daughter or a son? -askes Mario.
-Yes, we even had fights because of it. I was shocked when we got known it and I scared of people's opinion and I was thinking about taking our baby away, but finally Diego made me stay strong and kept the baby. And now I just can't imagine what would be if we take him or her away.
-And can I ask how many months old is your baby?
-Of course. I'm in the 8th week.
-So it'll born in August or September? Right?
-Yeh, around there.
We talked about many more things and than I went home.

|Time skip|
I was 15 weeks pregnant and our doctor said we should go to an ultrasound cause in the 15th week they can say the baby's gender. It was a sunny February afternoon. Suddenly some kids ran to us.
-Omg! Diego! Can we take a picture? -asked him a girl.
-Of course -he answered and smiled.
-Why are you here? -asked another girl.
My doctor came out and told me to go in.
-Because of her -pointed Diego at me.
Idk what happened after it cause I went in. Diego followed me in some minutes.
-So, today you're 14 weeks, right? -asked my doctor.
-No, I'm 15. And in the phone you said today we can get known our baby's gender -I said.
-Yes, if you want -he said, I nodded so he took the ultrasound set on my belly again.
He moved it and we saw our little baby. It was very emotional. At home Diego decided to record the whole ultrasound on video to keep it forever. In some minutes the doctor walked out and arrived with a paper.
-So, you're baby's gender is on this paper. Wanna know it? -Diego held my hand and nodded.
-So, it'll be a boy -he said. I cried, idk why, just cried.
-Everything is okay? -asked Diego with worried voice.
-Yeh, it's just so emotional -I cried and he hugged me, still holding my hand.

If you find mistakes please comment them. I'm sure in that I made mistakes.
And yeah, ik that that'sand old photo but I love it.
Xoxo