ultrasound

Claudio said that he understands me, he wished us happiness and took down the phone. I ran to the hall and saw my doctor. When I saw him reared.
-Hi, why did you come? -I asked.
-I just want to talk with you.
-About what? -I asked.
-About pregnancy, a lot of things will change in your life and I want you to know about them -he said.
-Okay. Where should we talk? -I said.
-Anywhere, I think your husband should be there too because what I'll say is for him too -said the doctor.
-He's not my husband... Only my 'boyfriend'... -I said and I felt awkward.
-Oh, sorry -he said.
We sat in the living room, I brought some tea and he started to talk. He told us everything we must know, for example: what should I eat and I shouldn't eat, what can I do and what not and things like these. When he told everything he stood up and wanted to go out but he turned back and said one more thing.
-Don't alarm yourself if you won't see pregnancy on you, for example the in 4th months, I know women who are in the 7th month and almost nothing seems on them. But we'll meet until then. I'll call you and we'll talk about the dates of your ultrasounds, I know you're famous and it's not easy for you but I'll try to help you with everything I can -he said.
-I won't get worried if it won't seemed on me, I'll be happy till no one sees it -I laughed. Diego laughed too.
-Just one more question. Will you be home on 23rd December? -asked the doctor.
-No, why? -I asked.
-Because I think you won't be home at Christmas but we need to talk about your first ultrasound and 23 could be good -said my doc.
-We won't be home from 23rd till 26th and I think we'll come home on 27th December -I answered.
-Oh, okay. 22nd December? -he asked and I said okay.
He went away, it was 6th December. Santa Claus's day, a lot of my fans wished us 'Merry Santa Claus' on Twitter so I reposted and faved some of them. Next day Diego went to his practice and I went with him. It was nothing really. Next 2 weeks he did this everyday, I was at home, sometimes I went shopping and cooked lunch. I had a lot of free time. When I was free I read about pregnancy on internet. I found a lot of interesting things what I should know.
I woke up on 22nd December.
-It's 22nd December, 1 day till we go to Buenos Aires, 2 days till we tell our secret to the world -I said and woke up.
-You forgot something -said Diego and laughed.
-What? -I asked.
-Today is 22nd December -said Diego.
-And? -I asked seriously.
-Today you must go to ultrasound -said Diego and smiled. He took his hand on my belly and stroked it.
-Oh, you're right. Do you have time to come with me? -I asked.
-Sorry but I must go to the theater -he said sadly. -You know what? I'll call the theater and say them that I can't go today. I wanna see the first ultrasound of our baby.
He called his boss.
-Hi, I'm Diego. Have you got a minute? -asked Diego.
-Yes -his boss said.
-Today I can't go to the theater because I must go to the hospital with my girlfriend -said Diego.
-Okay. What happened to her? -asked his boss.
-She's okay... I'll tell you everything after Christmas -said Diego and took down the phone.
We went to the hospital. While we were sitting in the waiting room Diego hugged me.
-What if something goes bad? -I asked and looked at her with worried face.
-Everything will be okay, don't worry.
The door opened.
-Clara Alonso! -shouted the doctor.
-I'm here -I said and went in his room. I lied on a bed and Diego held my hand. He whispered: Everything will be okay.
-So, I'll put this ultrasound set on your belly. In the first minute it'll be cold, but after it you won't feel anything -he said. Diego stilled holding my hand.
-Everything is okay? -I asked the doctor.
-Yes, it's okay, you don't have to worry -he said and smiled.
-Oh, I'm so happy -I answered and smiled at Diego -Our little princess or prince is growing.
-I can't believe that it happens to us, I love you -he smiled and held my hand.
After the ultrasound Diego went to the theater, but I stayed there because the doctor said he wants to ask me some questions. He asked my personal data and suddenly stopped me when I wanted to went out.
-You won't be at home at Christmas, right? -he asked.
-Yes, we'll be in Argentina -I answered.
-Okay, if something's not okay you must call me. Okay? -he asked.
-Yes, of course.
-Just one more question. Have you got pains? -he asked seriously.