pregnancy

-Uhm... -said the doctor. -You'll think I'm crazy...
-I won't, just tell it
-Okay, you should do a pregnancy test, just because that test says that your problem is not pregnancy and after it I can search for other problems. -said the doctor.
-No! I'm not pregnant, it's 100%. We don't need a test to know it. -I said - But okay, I'll do it. But because I want to know what's my real problem.
-Okay, you can buy the pregnancy test in the chemist's -said the doctor. -You should do it next morning and come back to me with the results. It's important to do it in the morning, before you eat anything. You must come back tomorrow, the test can be positive or negative, but you must come!
-Okay, okay. I've got it.
Before I went home I went to the chemist's and I bought the test. When I got home I looked after Diego.
-Diego! Are you here? -I asked
-Yes, I'm. What happened at the doctor?-asked Diego.
-He said that...
-What? I dont understand.
-He said that I must do a...
-A what? Clara! -shouted Diego.
- He said that I must do a pregnancy test!
-What? But you can't be...! Or maybe yes... No! -he said.
-If you say this what should I say? Maybe someone is growing inside me and I don't know about it. -I said and tears appeared in my eyes.
That day I couldn't do anything, I just watched tv. I went to sleep at 9 pm.
On the morning I got up but I didn't want to believe that it's the day. That day. I got up, went to the kitchen and wanted to eat something.
-Clari! -shouted Diego at me.
-Yeh? -I asked.
-You can't eat!
-Oh, yeh. True... Thanks
I went to the bathroom and I did the test. Suddenly I ran out of the bathroom and started to cry.
-What happened? -asked Diego with kind face.
-The test... -I said and continue crying.
-What's with the test?
-The test...it's... -I said and couldn't stop crying. -it's po...
-Po? Po what? -asked Diego.
-...positive... -I said, hugged him and started crying harden than before.
-Really? -asked Diego and hugged me.
-Yeh, I'm so sorry... -I said and looked at him sadly.
-No! No! You don't have to say sorry! -said Diego and smiled at me.
-But I know you don't want it!
-I don't want? Who said it to you? Because I've never said this -he said and tried to calm me down. -I think you're the one who don't want it!
-Me? I just know that if someone finds it out everyone will know it! And what will our fans say? -I said.
-They'll be happy! Your fans love you so much and your happiness mean them a lot. -said Diego.
-Do you really think it? -I asked.
-No I don't think, I know. But before tell it to anyone you must see your doctor. -said Diego.
-But you must come with me to the doctor. Please!
-Of course, I'll go with you and I'll be next to you when you need me. -he said and smiled.
We got dressed, had breakfast and went to my doctor.
When we got there he said my name and we went in.
-So, how are you? -asked the doctor.
-Our morning was interesting... I did the test... -I said
-And?
-It was positive...
-Congratulations! -said the doctor and held my hand.
-And it's sure?
-Yes, if the test was positive it's sure.
-Oh, okay... -I said and moaned