travel

-Uh, okay. I thought you'll be angry. And I hope you understand I didn't say that because I didn't want it... -I said and looked at him sadly.
-Don't worry, I understand it. I know you are right. -said Diego but he saw that I started crying. -Clari! What's the problem? I said something wrong?
-No! No! I'm okay... I just realized that when I was a kid I always wanted to be famous and now, when I'm that I wanna a be a kid again. With easy life and not being famous. Or I just want to be an adult from the thousand and thousand adults in this world. I don't wanna keep undercover that I love you and I hate that I can't do things just because I'm famous. But it won't change anymore, who became famous won't be nobody again. -I said and cried.
-Oh, don't cry. I'm here for you and for me you're only you, not Clara Alonso from Violetta. You're you and I fell in love with you, not with that person who everyone sees in tv. I love your real self. -said Diego and hugged me.
It was the best thing that ever happened to me. For him it was just a hug, but for me it showed that he loves me more than anything. When I calmed down I had breakfast, but he still sitting next to me and saying things that always make me smile. After it he finished cooking and we packed our bags for the holiday. At 3 pm we had lunch. It was delicious. In the afternoon we watched tv and we went walking in the snow. Yeh, it still snowing and it was really beautiful. We went to sleep at 9 pm because we knew we must get up early.
We got up at 6 am and at 7 am we started our journey. It was snowing all the way and everything was white. Yeh, I LOVE SNOW. We got there at 10 am. When we went in some girls saw us and ran there. They asked for autographs and photos. They were cute. After it we went to the reception and got our room's keys. Our room was so big and it had an amazing view to the mountains. In the first afternoon we haven't been skiing, we walked in the snow.
Next 5 days we haven't done anything just skiing all day. It was fun, Diego haven't been skiing before and he was so cute and funny. First Friday and Saturday we went down the mountain and went to see the city, oh okay: the village. It was a cute little village, like in old films. On Sunday I was tired so Diego went skiing alone, but he said I must call him if I've got any problems, I said him that I'm okay and I'm just tired but he didn't believe it. When he came back I was sleeping and when I got up he was sleeping. It was okay cuz it was 3 pm, so I wanted to let him sleep but when I moved in the bed he got up.
-Are you okay? -asked Diego.
-Yes, of course. I feel a bit sick but don't worry for morning I'll okay. -I said him and smiled.
-Promise?
-Of course, I promise. But you must sleep, good night. -I said and kissed him.
-Good Night -said Diego.
We got up in the same time, it was 9 am. We went down to the restaurant to have breakfast. During breakfast I was not okay. I didn't want to eat. Suddenly I stood up and ran out.
-Clari! What's wrong? -shouted Diego and ran after me.